• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Great turn out today for first go around. It was good meeting everyone. If anyone has a preference on the next time, call it out.

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Great time talking over a cigar! Great to meet those that were there.

No real preference on where to go next time, either Cigar Haven or Carmacks works for me.

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    I am out for Monday-only day that is even a real possibility for me next week is Wednesday, so I may have to pass on this one and catch the next.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I was there from 5 p.m. until 6:15...... had a great time.....me and Carmack :D

Sorry man! My wife got deathly sick and Im trying to but motorcycle #2 so if I wasn't at home tonight, Im pretty sure I would have been in the dog house. That really sucks though. I hope you still had a nice time...?

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Sorry man! My wife got deathly sick and Im trying to but motorcycle #2 so if I wasn't at home tonight, Im pretty sure I would have been in the dog house. That really sucks though. I hope you still had a nice time...?

Ah...no worries. I hope your wife is OK. What type of ride you trying to buy??

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

Unacceptable. Lol....but seriously hope your wife gets feeling better soon. I will definitely make it next time....I have been moving all week and it's be rough to break away. Anyone have a suggestion for next up?

Top Bottom