• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Also I created a group listed as "Hamilton county cigar club" so we can use to organize get togethers through group discussions.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Sorry, just now saw that this thread had been updated.

The only days during the week for me are Tues. & Thurs. I'm busy the others. Not saying we shouldn't move it around a bit by day, just that for now, schedule only allows Tues & Thurs.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Also I created a group listed as "Hamilton county cigar club" so we can use to organize get togethers through group discussions.

Anyone up for getting another get together going? We can use the group discussion message board to get it organized.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've been going to Carmacks on Friday evenings the past several weeks. It's usually pretty quiet. I'll probably go tomorrow and be there shortly after 5. I'll try to wear a green sweatshirt.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I've been going to Carmacks on Friday evenings the past several weeks. It's usually pretty quiet. I'll probably go tomorrow and be there shortly after 5. I'll try to wear a green sweatshirt.

Great...you're on! I'll be there @ same time...wearing green jacket. I'm lookling forward to meeting you. :)

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I should be able to make it around 5 tonight. If everyone else is wearing green I guess I'll wear a green sweatshirt too lol. Should make it easy to identify the group.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I just realized I am not even subscribed to this thread....I guess that might help know if someone responded huh? Hopefully we can get a turn out tonight.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Well I have to be a late scratch. I had some things come up with work. Hopefully the rest of you can still get together and enjoy a good cigar. Have a good time and I will make it to the next one!

Top Bottom