Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Anyone know what this is ?? I seen it going down 70 west yesterday
    View attachment 336120
    It's a Dodge Power Wagon with what looks like a drilling rig.

The old-school Power Wagon was made from 1946-1971 for civilians with related versions for the military until about 1980.

A close friend of mine has had several. I will see if I can dig up some pictures.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tough week for the son in law.. just put in his motor in the nova and it blew the oil pan gasket on the front of the motor. Driving over meet us in his hellcat and a deer t boned him and wrinkled up the passenger side of the car
    One way of looking at it is that I would think better the hellcat gets wrinkled than the Nova. That is an AWESOME Nova! That looks to me like a big block. Those rear meats look nice and wide and the fronts are only as wide as necessary for street.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    One way of looking at it is that I would think better the hellcat gets wrinkled than the Nova. That is an AWESOME Nova! That looks to me like a big block. Those rear meats look nice and wide and the fronts are only as wide as necessary for street.
    Yes big block.. he lives for the drag strip. I don’t remember what this motor is.. cool story is that this 69 nova was bought by his uncle new and was a drag only car. Uncle got old and it set for 30 years. Son in law bought it and has it back on the track again. I will get more information and pictures of his vehicles. He does great work and is passionate about it. He’s building a 87 monte ss for my daughter.. here is his chevelle and camper special he has. Better pictures coming 2C760C1D-6509-446F-8D29-E5B07EBE9A3A.png

Top Bottom