• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Got a quote for a 1973 Polara only comes to around 85 a year for full coverage with AAA.

Will AAA actually let you enjoy the car, i.e. drive it? A LOT of insurance companies will ensure a vintage or specialty vehicle but their use criteria is so restrictive as to prevent you from actually driving it. I use Hagerty for my specialty car insurance and have for years. the only claim that I've ever had to file was handled very quickly and without question. It didn't even result in a premium rise!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Will AAA actually let you enjoy the car, i.e. drive it? A LOT of insurance companies will ensure a vintage or specialty vehicle but their use criteria is so restrictive as to prevent you from actually driving it. I use Hagerty for my specialty car insurance and have for years. the only claim that I've ever had to file was handled very quickly and without question. It didn't even result in a premium rise!

It would be no more than 5k miles a year I told our agent. The same as im doing on my motorcycle now that since our son was born last march.

Burchamj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2019
    Bloomington
    I'll do my best to keep everyone updated. Currently in the searching phase. To be honest, I have no type of loyalty to one manufacturer over another. I just have a style that I like and if I'm gonna try to do this resto thing, I figured might as well do it to a car I'd actually want.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll do my best to keep everyone updated. Currently in the searching phase. To be honest, I have no type of loyalty to one manufacturer over another. I just have a style that I like and if I'm gonna try to do this resto thing, I figured might as well do it to a car I'd actually want.

Bingo. Keep us apprised please.

Top Bottom