• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Depends on how they have been stored I would guess. The Garands and all were pretty good considering, I wonder what state depot these have been stored in?

On my first active duty enlistment in the 90's I was with 4th ID who were anything but tip of the spear, and they were among the last to get the M9's, I just remember our 1911's looking like they were stainless steel because they all had NO finish left, that's what I meant.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Looking forward to seeing the price structure, if a comparable one comes up at a price that's less than I paid for my Remington Rand last year I'll give serious consideration to buying another one. I doubt though that my price and quality point will be threatened by CMP's, I'm guessing (hoping) CMP goes about 40% higher than what I gave for mine. It'll make it easier to walk away.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    On my first active duty enlistment in the 90's I was with 4th ID who were anything but tip of the spear, and they were among the last to get the M9's, I just remember our 1911's looking like they were stainless steel because they all had NO finish left, that's what I meant.

That's cool, but what is more important is re-establishing taxpayer guns being sold back to the taxpayers where they belong. This is another step of the normalization of guns.

I have no interest in price, condition, how beautiful they look, or how many mags come with the pistol.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'll probably grab at least one of them when they become available. With the pricing model they are using, I'll probably not get more than one per year anyway, so that stipulation does not bother me. Putting these back in American taxpayer hands is a fantastic thing. Buying one of them feels more like an act of stewardship to me for the safe keeping of a part of our heritage. Too bad that the CMP does not deal in aircraft too. I would not mind putting an F16 in the backyard to save it from the scrap heap too.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

On my first active duty enlistment in the 70's I was with the 4th ID...:laugh: Welcome to the club! Blackhawk Alpha, Iron Tigers...

Top Bottom