Jan 13, 2011
    He usually is.

dq57x0.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Everybody knows he's right, that's why THEY have to be outraged.

The crux of his argument, was that it was undesirable (in his opinion) to have people from nations he considered "****holes," immigrate here, while it was desirable to have people from places like Norway immigrate. He was making a statement about people, more than places. If one considers that his immigration proposal is supposed to be merit based, what difference does it make?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The crux of his argument, was that it was undesirable (in his opinion) to have people from nations he considered "****holes," immigrate here, while it was desirable to have people from places like Norway immigrate. He was making a statement about people, more than places. If one considers that his immigration proposal is supposed to be merit based, what difference does it make?

Kut, just embrace him. I get it, I don't like his orange hair either. But he's right. The democrats want the worst people, from every **** hole nation to come here, so they can exploit them for their own personal gain. Why do you want to perpetuate this exploitation?

I'm sure he has told some lies, as have you and I. But every time he tells the truth, I tune into CNN and the INGO politics section, because I love the sound of smashed cats. I'm sick like that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut, just embrace him. I get it, I don't like his orange hair either. But he's right. The democrats want the worst people, from every **** hole nation to come here, so they can exploit them for their own personal gain. Why do you want to perpetuate this exploitation?

I'm sure he has told some lies, as have you and I. But every time he tells the truth, I tune into CNN and the INGO politics section, because I love the sound of smashed cats. I'm sick like that.

I'd like to challenge your claim about the worst people. African immigrants are more educated, start more private business, and are more law abiding that native-born American citizens. So, I'd like you to qualify how they, the African immigrant in America, are the worst people?

As far as the president telling lies, if we are to take the position he holds, and compare it to others. He hasn't told "some lies" he's told a hell of a lot of them.... and he does so, almost daily. Just the other day, he stated that he wasn't going to the UK, because Obama had made a bad deal in moving the embassy. Well, the first lie is the reason why he wasn't going to the UK. What since does it make to not visit an ally because a previous administration moved an embassy? The second lie, is that it wasn't Obama that made the decision to move the embassy, it was George Bush... but Trump couldn't pass up the chance to attack his predecessor. The thing is, Trump thinks his supporters are stupid. He throws out wild claims, and expects everyone to take it as gospel. Its Amazing the cult of personality the man enjoys.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'd like to challenge your claim about the worst people. African immigrants are more educated, start more private business, and are more law abiding that native-born American citizens. So, I'd like you to qualify how they, the African immigrant in America, are the worst people?

As far as the president telling lies, if we are to take the position he holds, and compare it to others. He hasn't told "some lies" he's told a hell of a lot of them.... and he does so, almost daily. Just the other day, he stated that he wasn't going to the UK, because Obama had made a bad deal in moving the embassy. Well, the first lie is the reason why he wasn't going to the UK. What since does it make to not visit an ally because a previous administration moved an embassy? The second lie, is that it wasn't Obama that made the decision to move the embassy, it was George Bush... but Trump couldn't pass up the chance to attack his predecessor. The thing is, Trump thinks his supporters are stupid. He throws out wild claims, and expects everyone to take it as gospel. Its Amazing the cult of personality the man enjoys.

This is what I'm talking about. It's so refreshing to hear an an elected official actually say what's on his mind. It is amazing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is what I'm talking about. It's so refreshing to hear an an elected official actually say what's on his mind. It is amazing.

Agreed. It's best to know the type of person you're dealing with, especially when they'll resort to insults, lying, racism, and ignorance to cultivate support.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    This stuff cracks me up....how did anyone ever make this racist? The same people wanting to eliminate racism always use that card. If America is so bad, pack up and go back to Africa and let one of the African immigrants have your spot in the USA.

You guys did realize that citizen Trump, before being POTUS, funded Doctors to go to Haiti, out of his own pocket. That sure don't sound like a racist and I doubt if any of the people who had their eyes restored and can now see would call him that. Truth is, them people probably love this country more than the freeloaders who call this great nation home.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This stuff cracks me up....how did anyone ever make this racist? The same people wanting to eliminate racism always use that card. If America is so bad, pack up and go back to Africa and let one of the African immigrants have your spot in the USA.

You guys did realize that citizen Trump, before being POTUS, funded Doctors to go to Haiti, out of his own pocket. That sure don't sound like a racist and I doubt if any of the people who had their eyes restored and can now see would call him that. Truth is, them people probably love this country more than the freeloaders who call this great nation home.

Next you'll be telling me that since Hitler had an alliance with the Japanese, he wasn't racist either.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Where in the hell did that come from?

I'm guessing lower digestive system. :):

War allies are the exact same thing as a private citizen donating to relief efforts for people that he is supposedly racist against.
    It must be true, I read it on INGO.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    From the place of logic that you're using.

That has nothing to do with what I am asking. My question is, how did this become racist? He said nothing racist....that I can see. You all just want to make it racist at the same time you want racism removed from society..pick a side and make it happen. That's all.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That has nothing to do with what I am asking. My question is, how did this become racist? He said nothing racist....that I can see. You all just want to make it racist at the same time you want racism removed from society..pick a side and make it happen. That's all.

And give up leverage? Not a chance.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First, I'm not taking the unsupported claims Trump adherents. So let's see where it is mentioned that Trump sent doctors to Haiti "out of his own pocket." Trump is the type of person, that in the wake of his latest foot in his mouth instance, would certainly try and play that chip to show him in a good light. So Link?

Second, the idea that a person cannot possibly be racist, because they've helped minorities in the past is dumb. Lyndon Johnson was a raging racist, but instrumental in Civil Rights.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'm still trying to figure out if people are in denial, or just not "getting it." The Racist in Chief used the commonly used word "****hole," to describe a place, and THEN makes assumptions about the people from there, by comparing them to the blonde-haired, blue-eyed paradise, Norway. If, the president's immigration plan is designed to be merit based, for what reason does one even need to make general comparisons between nations filled with brown-skinned "undesirables" and Norway? It's absolutely racist, and so far the only people who haven't been able to see that, are mostly people that are racist, stupid, or self-hating. Not too many other options after that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom