• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Nike is getting a ton of publicity out of this so business wise not a bad decision as long as “Nike” is spelled right. However, they are making a lot of people angry, myself included. I’ll let them do what they want and I will not buy their products. I’ll let the free market work.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Rather than buying from Nike, get prepared for the Christmas season:

https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/53580/HLS-50LBLW.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwoMPcBRAWEiwAiAqZhwbTK18KiCEADslXX51TWW2E4XYl8WN7LvJ2XDe6K-dZa8xdUagVYBoC72oQAvD_BwE

53580_e8902d7ccf6be76f13742d6b572318cdd369aca1_original.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They dropped sponsorship of a chick because her husband's chucking spears at bears in Canada. :coffee:

This is what's getting hunters camo panties in a bunch these days? :rolleyes:

I just report... you decide! :): Honestly I had forgotten what the hoopla was about, but had it in the back of my mind that they pissed off some gun owners awhile back.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    After running the blue light for years I finaly went back to a straight white porch light
    I think you just made me decide to go blue again. I think this idea is a good way to do both.
    I support all causes by using a full-spectrum bulb, but on a photo-cell, you know.... to support the environment.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We've got blue on one porch and a led rope string of white on the front door cover. That little blue light is visible for quite a long way.

I've been thinking about getting a blue led collar for Fluffy.

police-dog-bit-off-half-mans-penis-south-africa.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    College of Ozarks drops affiliation with Nike! Small school but a big stand. I like how the president stated " We also believe that those
    who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

One of the neiboring cities back home was called Ozark. We just called them "Krazo!"

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Honestly, I'm so tired of hearing his name that I don't even want to use it.
    When I think of football and sacrifice, the name that comes to my mind is not this idiot.
    I always think of Pat Tillman.
    He actually DID sacrifice it all.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm kind of glad Nike did this, the parodies of the ad have been hilarious! I wasn't going to buy any of their overpriced products anyway.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    [FONT=&quot]The NFL’s opening Thursday night game got disappointing TV ratings for a league that is battling perceptions of rapidly declining popularity.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]NBC announced a 13.4 overnight rating for the Super Bowl champion Eagles’ last-second win over the Falcons. That was way down from the 14.6 for Chiefs-Patriots last year, which itself was way down from a 16.5 for Panthers-Broncos the year before, which itself was way down from a 17.7 for Steelers-Patriots the year before that.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ratings-way-down-for-nfl-opener/ar-BBMZWt8?li=BBnb7Kz
    [/FONT]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hope the NFL tanks.
    Until they return patriotism to their core values and issue an apology for this mishandling of all this kneeling crap, I wont be attending or watching

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I have so many friends posting about ck, my personal feels are if he was any good, his off the field decisions wouldn’t affect him. He had a few good games but was never that great in San Francisco in the long run. That is why he isn’t employed by an nfl team. Plus rumor is he wants starter money when he is at most s back up.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hope the NFL tanks.
    Until they return patriotism to their core values and issue an apology for this mishandling of all this kneeling crap, I wont be attending or watching

Until they stop sucking at the taxpayer teat to fund the playgrounds for the millionaire man-children being paid to run into each other for a ball to profit their billionaire owners, I don't care what their ideology is. And then I still wouldn't care. Watching team sports just doesn't appeal to me. Oh, let's chase a ball. Let's run into each other for a ball. Let's throw a ball at a circle. Let's hit a ball with a stick. That's fine for children. Men should do something useful.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Surely you sneak a peak at Super Bowls, World Series, World Cup, Olympics?

Good God Man!

Pull yourself together.

Until they stop sucking at the taxpayer teat to fund the playgrounds for the millionaire man-children being paid to run into each other for a ball to profit their billionaire owners, I don't care what their ideology is. And then I still wouldn't care. Watching team sports just doesn't appeal to me. Oh, let's chase a ball. Let's run into each other for a ball. Let's throw a ball at a circle. Let's hit a ball with a stick. That's fine for children. Men should do something useful.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have so many friends posting about ck, my personal feels are if he was any good, his off the field decisions wouldn’t affect him. He had a few good games but was never that great in San Francisco in the long run. That is why he isn’t employed by an nfl team. Plus rumor is he wants starter money when he is at most s back up.

At one point I may have agreed, now there's really no way to know. CK has become such a polarizing figure, most teams probably just don't want the grief.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I stopped watching the NFL before CK started his protest. The league has been on the decline for years. They are on life support (AKA TV $$$) and can't seem to figure out why.

As for CK the football player, if you think back, you will recall he had one great year but the next season he was not playing much. That's when he took a knee and became the QB nobody wanted.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard Juan Williams say this week that no one had ever heard of Kapernick until Trump attacked him. I was under the impression that Trump actually just jumped on the existing bandwagon for political purposes. So now I am confused.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I heard Juan Williams say this week that no one had ever heard of Kapernick until Trump attacked him. I was under the impression that Trump actually just jumped on the existing bandwagon for political purposes. So now I am confused.

You should be confused by that. Kaepernick took his team to a Super Bowl (2012 I think) and a Division Championship the next year. Juan Williams does him a disservice with that crap.

Top Bottom