• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I asked some poor girl behind the counter if they had any 9X18 or 7.62X25. She obviously had no idea what I was talking about.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    I love the Rural King in Martinsville! Ammo has been stocked for the last couple weeks! The Wal-Mart in these parts has had shelves that have been bare! Glad to see another community is getting a Rural King upgrade!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I was there at closing time yesterday (5/11/13) and had several ARs with decent prices. I also fell in love with a Colt Gold Cup Trophy. Didn't jump on it though. Maybe next time.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    The one in Martinsville started carrying handguns and long guns last month and looks similar, but full of guns. They also have a decent selection of ammo, two boxes per day maximum per customer, and their prices are a little high. The Martinsville Rural King is in a school zone, so any gun has to leave the store in a locked case. You can bring your own or they will sell you one. I saw a guy buy a Ruber 9mm and the clerk told him that the could drill a hole through the case and the man could buy a padlock instead of spending the money to buy a locking case.

So the school owns the property the rk is on? I fail to see what a school nearby has to do with the gun being locked in a box? Is there a law that I'm missing?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Did anybody notice RK's spring flier in the newspaper last week? Front page, right in the middle of the gardening ads, they had AR-15 mags listed for sale, with picture. Got a chuckle out of that one!!!

Yeah but they were still Thermolds.

Is this rolling out to all Rural King locations in IN or just stores where the super cool kids are?

Did they finally notice how much money they were losing by not offering these fine products to their customers during the past four or five months?

Why the sudden stocking of awesomeness?

Lemmitt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    New Albany
    I was sad at the ammo selection...with It going live Friday I was hoping for some selection. Good selection of guns tho across all ranges. If they get their staff trained a little better that place will be humming with business

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah but they were still Thermolds.

Is this rolling out to all Rural King locations in IN or just stores where the super cool kids are?

Did they finally notice how much money they were losing by not offering these fine products to their customers during the past four or five months?

Why the sudden stocking of awesomeness?

The guy at Columbus Rural King said the founder is very pro gun. Wheter or not thats true, i dont know.

byhova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    I think several of the Rual King's around the state are getting ready to sell guns of all shapes and sizes.

byhova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Well I talked to the Rural King manager (which I have known for about 10years) in Kokomo today. He told me that they are expecting their shipment in 2 weeks. He wasn't sure of the exact day but said he was told in 2 weeks since they passed all the inspection and hoops from ATF. The only prices that he knew where their AR's were going to be around $1200

He also told me to check everyday for ammo as they are starting to receive it more often. He said they had gotten 3-4 shipments last week and another 1 today. Todays shipment had Winchester 45 (white box 100rd), Remington 40S&W, 22 short....Their prices seemed a little high to me but aleast they are getting it in and more often.

Top Bottom