Community member brought a gun onto school campus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    or maybe if we dig deeper and follow darkkevin's comments this was all a setup by the schoolboard.

they got the kid to do this stunt so that they could get rid of the teacher and bonus points if they also got rid of that school board member that does not play well with them.

plus they can get rid of such an expensive auto shop that produces men which is not part of the school union mentality. only girly men must be produced.

Notropis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    NWI
    Ok...not a shred of evidence of a gun....no charges filled....this guy is getting railroaded if I take him at his word. Even if ther was a gun, why would he see it? Seems the school has less credibility at this point.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It appears prosecutors will not be charging Daniel Lee Buckley, 40, of Dyer, with possessing a weapon on school property because investigators were unable to prove the gun he possessed Sept. 21 was a real firearm, court records show.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So the teacher still loses his job?

duh!!!
    we cant have teachers that think for themselves and teach children skills that dont require college and allow them to start working or worse start their own biz.

the new slavery is college debt. this teacher goes against that and worse is teaching mainly skills!!! nope nope nope not allowed must be destroyed.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I too would like to own a "dart gun" that can shoot out the tires on a car.

I think that I also, if I lived in Dyer, would store my dart gun that I happened to have with me when I Roscoe P. Coltrain'ed a high school student, in a lake house near South Bend.

Someone should thank the framers of the Constitution for the presumption of innocence and the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard.

Last edited:

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    So the teacher still loses his job?

In the last several decades, all it takes is one accusation and your name in the media. Even if you're proven innocent, you'll always be "that guy in the news who did that thing"

I too would like to own a "dart gun" that can shoot out the tires on a car.

I think that I also, if I lived in Dyer, would store my dart gun that I happened to have with me when I Roscoe P. Coltrain'ed a high school student, in a lake house near South Bend.

Someone should thank the framers of the Constitution for the presumption of innocence and the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard.

Worked out for the dumb one in the story, not for the good guy tho.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I've known brannock for my entire adult life, even when i was his student in 86-88 LCHS wanted to end the auto program, brannock persevered and kept it going while LCHS shut down nearly every other industrial program. the auto shop is a high cost/high liability program that i guarantee will now end. this was never about anything but removing brannock and ending another industrial program. I mean there was a school administrator present at the same time and place mr b was during the incident and what has been done to her? absolutely nothing. I do understand that the board ruling and legal ruling are two completely separate things, but even the board publicly announced there would be no decision before SJPD finished their investigation, the boards decision was saturday morning, days before SJPD finished. This will cost taxpayers big time soon as civil actions take place.

Top Bottom