Compton 'ambush' leaves 2 LA County sheriff's deputies 'fighting for their lives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The shooting in LA was mentioned briefly on the national news the wife was watching, after a story about Georgia cops beating a black man, complete with film of the beating, woman and kids screaming, shouts of "I can't breath", photos of the post beating, and indignant threats by the guys lawyer. That the cops pulled him out of the car because of multiple warrants was mentioned briefly as well, almost as an afterthought or postscript to the real story.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We are inching closer to what I have dreaded for some time, some sort of strange repeat of the Spanish Civil War and I am unsettled, to say the least.

For those that wish to investigate the parallels:

https://fivebooks.com/best-books/paul-preston-on-the-spanish-civil-war/
    It's been coming. The radical left wants it now. They wont if it starts.

We all have been playing by the rules and being non violent. Their side haven't. If they have mistaken us for being weak and not having what it takes they are very very wrong. I won't even begin to describe what will be unleashed if it comes to that. I don't think most people can even fathom it.
    We have been in the longest war in the history of this country. We have more combat veterans now with regular combat experience than maybe ever before in the history of U.S. war, even WWII. And most of those lean right, not left. Yeah, we will see how it works out.

These ANIMALS, and that's what they are is actually below animals, make me sick

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I believe it’s going to get much worse before November gets here.
    The police need to start killing these violent protesters that threaten them and the community.
    Molotov cocktail in hand? Bullet to the chest by a police sniper. Problem solved. ... next

This will not end or get better until the police start actually fighting back in these cities

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have to give the police credit for not making room for the ambulance make feeding the newsless media with more fodder for their hate the police campaign.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    That is why the family of the person being transported should Louisville slugger them scumbags. I bet after a beating by their own Commiefornians that they might start to get the hint that being a wanker in public is not taken well.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The police need to start killing these violent protesters that threaten them and the community.
    Molotov cocktail in hand? Bullet to the chest by a police sniper. Problem solved. ... next

This will not end or get better until the police start actually fighting back in these cities

If you can shoot the bottle, it increases the bonus points.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

I’m betting after Nov 3rd Re-Elected President Trump is gonna crank up the vengeance machine. Kill a cop you get the electric chair or better yet bring back a good ole hanging.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    All these peaceful protesters want is justice.

They do not deserve vengeance. They deserve a fair legal system that treats all citizens alike, blind to race, gender, political party, or any of the other status that a fair legal system must be blind to.

These people deserve justice. Only after they have justice will we have peace.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

They do not deserve vengeance. They deserve a fair legal system that treats all citizens alike, blind to race, gender, political party, or any of the other status that a fair legal system must be blind to.

blind.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Not sure if they want justice, or "just us".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

News flash. We’re not talking about peaceful protesters bubba. This is way beyond people just seeking justice for a supposedly unfair legal system.

There is much more at stake than just that.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well that took longer than I thought it would... just in from the basement bunker, no word if his wife has loaded the Fudd-gun. I doubt this fool is aware of California gun laws, or that Las Angeles County is in California.

Biden pushes gun control less than 24 hours after attempted assassination on deputies

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...urs-after-attempted-assassination-on-deputies

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well that took longer than I thought it would... just in from the basement bunker, no word if his wife has loaded the Fudd-gun. I doubt this fool is aware of California gun laws, or that Las Angeles County is in California.

Biden pushes gun control less than 24 hours after attempted assassination on deputies

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...urs-after-attempted-assassination-on-deputies
    IDK but the picture posted up thread of the supposed incident it looks like the perp was using a handgun.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Shut up Joe. You're an idiot. Go home.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

Did you forget to hit the PURPLE button?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Did you miss the part about violent protestors?

Top Bottom