Compton 'ambush' leaves 2 LA County sheriff's deputies 'fighting for their lives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Anything with more than two shells is high capacity in Uncle Joe’s world.
    And when you fire it off the balcony, don’t worry about your neighbor’s vinyl siding. The estate is plenty bigger than shotgun range.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    All these peaceful protesters want is justice.

They do not deserve vengeance. They deserve a fair legal system that treats all citizens alike, blind to race, gender, political party, or any of the other status that a fair legal system must be blind to.

These people deserve justice. Only after they have justice will we have peace.

Only thing peaceful here was the officers PEACEFULLY sitting in their vehicle!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Not sure if they want justice, or "just us".

Did you forget to hit the PURPLE button?

HK: I had been away from the forum for a while and can't remember how to use purple. The only word I would have used purple on in my previous post would be the word "peaceful".

DD: The mob wants "just us". They need "justice". They will not be happy at all when they receive "justice", but I could not give a **** less what they want. Justice is what they desperately need.

Justice for murder is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging. Justice for attempted murder is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging. Justice for rape of a child is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging. Justice for burning and looting is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging.

The decent people of this country will not have peace until justice is brought to the savages who are running amock. Our justice system is failing us. This failure puts decent people in the position of taking the law into their own hands and mob vengeance is not justice.

From what I can tell, Rosenbaum in Kenosha received justice. The Kid (Kyle) was sorely failed by our justice system that let trash like Rosenbaum run loose on the streets. Kyle deserves justice too.

The trash that tried to murder these two officers in Compton deserves justice. Those two officers deserve justice. Everyone deserves justice, but justice varies from reward to punishment to death, depending on the actions of the person, justice being by definition "what you deserve" whatever it is you deserve.

The justice system is failing the decent people of this nation by not allowing the police to do their jobs. The justice system is failing the decent people of this nation by turning violent animals back to the streets. The justice system is failing the decent people of this nation by allowing burning and looting and strong arm intimidation.

Justice must be applied equally, without regard for race, gender, political affiliation or any of the rest of the horse **** that is being tiptoed around. Again, justice is what you deserve based on your actions (rape, murder, helping people), not what you deserve based on who you are (race, gender, political affiliation). Justice must be blind to who you are.

Our society is encouraging burning, looting and murdering. Our society is encouraging the destruction of property, open political violence, and the rule of the mob.

The decent people of this nation will only know peace when we all receive justice. Justice rewards the just,
    and punishes or ends the unjust. Justice is not free **** for the savages, not matter how much they howl and stamp their feet . Justice is not reduced sentences for raping children. Justice is not having a mob accost you at your dinner table and burn down your business.

These "people", these "peaceful protestors" deserve justice just as much as the decent hard working folks in this country. We all deserve justice and we will not know peace until we all receive it.

"No justice, no peace". No ****.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    HK: I had been away from the forum for a while and can't remember how to use purple. The only word I would have used purple on in my previous post would be the word "peaceful".

DD: The mob wants "just us". They need "justice". They will not be happy at all when they receive "justice", but I could not give a **** less what they want. Justice is what they desperately need.

Justice for murder is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging. Justice for attempted murder is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging. Justice for rape of a child is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging. Justice for burning and looting is a fair trial followed by a fair hanging.

The decent people of this country will not have peace until justice is brought to the savages who are running amock. Our justice system is failing us. This failure puts decent people in the position of taking the law into their own hands and mob vengeance is not justice.

From what I can tell, Rosenbaum in Kenosha received justice. The Kid (Kyle) was sorely failed by our justice system that let trash like Rosenbaum run loose on the streets. Kyle deserves justice too.

The trash that tried to murder these two officers in Compton deserves justice. Those two officers deserve justice. Everyone deserves justice, but justice varies from reward to punishment to death, depending on the actions of the person, justice being by definition "what you deserve" whatever it is you deserve.

The justice system is failing the decent people of this nation by not allowing the police to do their jobs. The justice system is failing the decent people of this nation by turning violent animals back to the streets. The justice system is failing the decent people of this nation by allowing burning and looting and strong arm intimidation.

Justice must be applied equally, without regard for race, gender, political affiliation or any of the rest of the horse **** that is being tiptoed around. Again, justice is what you deserve based on your actions (rape, murder, helping people), not what you deserve based on who you are (race, gender, political affiliation). Justice must be blind to who you are.

Our society is encouraging burning, looting and murdering. Our society is encouraging the destruction of property, open political violence, and the rule of the mob.

The decent people of this nation will only know peace when we all receive justice. Justice rewards the just,
    and punishes or ends the unjust. Justice is not free **** for the savages, not matter how much they howl and stamp their feet . Justice is not reduced sentences for raping children. Justice is not having a mob accost you at your dinner table and burn down your business.

These "people", these "peaceful protestors" deserve justice just as much as the decent hard working folks in this country. We all deserve justice and we will not know peace until we all receive it.

okay.gif

I think your first post was a bit misunderstood. :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's been coming. The radical left wants it now. They wont if it starts.

We all have been playing by the rules and being non violent. Their side haven't. If they have mistaken us for being weak and not having what it takes they are very very wrong. I won't even begin to describe what will be unleashed if it comes to that. I don't think most people can even fathom it.
    We have been in the longest war in the history of this country. We have more combat veterans now with regular combat experience than maybe ever before in the history of U.S. war, even WWII. And most of those lean right, not left. Yeah, we will see how it works out.

These ANIMALS, and that's what they are is actually below animals, make me sick

Amen

View attachment 91068

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Within the post you place the cursor just ahead of the text whose color you wish to change. You then click and drag in order to select just the text you wish to change. Then on the menu bar of the post window, you click on the indicated option and select the color you wish by clicking on it. The selected text will turn the selected color

View attachment 91071

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Within the post you place the cursor just ahead of the text whose color you wish to change. You then click and drag in order to select just the text you wish to change. Then on the menu bar of the post window, you click on the indicated option and select the color you wish by clicking on it. The selected text will turn the selected color

View attachment 91071

Thanks!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    And when you load your mags, all of them, please wear gloves. For your sake. And mine, I don't want to stand alone.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Female LASD Officer applies tourniquet to her badly wounded partner, even though she had been shot through the jaw herself.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1305533317249458179/pu/vid/640x640/qms4_QlUBl8lFJIt.mp4?tag=10

And she got on the radio to call it in with that injured jaw. She’s a tough one.

https://youtu.be/HhrC82EJGKs

Skip to 1:28. And listen to the rest of the traffic. Imagine almost being killed just because you chose to dedicate your life to helping others, then calling for help so you don’t die in the middle of the street. Fearful the whole time that the shooter could be coming back to finish the job, maybe with more friends. You’re bleeding, but not sure how bad. Your partner is bleeding bad, you’re both covered in blood, so you fight to put a TQ on an injured primary arm. You’re down to one gun in the fight because your partner can’t hold his up, and he can’t see with the blood running down his face from being shot in the forehead.

You’re waiting for minutes, a time that seems like hours, for help to arrive, hoping you don’t die and leave your young son alone in this world...

All for the badge you pin on your chest.

Enough is enough.

I was annoyed, then I was aggravated. Now I’m pi$$ed off.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The ambush, the people taunting the officers at the scene, and the crowds calling for the officers to die all make it very hard not to hate.

Top Bottom