Compton 'ambush' leaves 2 LA County sheriff's deputies 'fighting for their lives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And she got on the radio to call it in with that injured jaw. She’s a tough one.

https://youtu.be/HhrC82EJGKs

Skip to 1:28. And listen to the rest of the traffic. Imagine almost being killed just because you chose to dedicate your life to helping others, then calling for help so you don’t die in the middle of the street. Fearful the whole time that the shooter could be coming back to finish the job, maybe with more friends. You’re bleeding, but not sure how bad. Your partner is bleeding bad, you’re both covered in blood, so you fight to put a TQ on an injured primary arm. You’re down to one gun in the fight because your partner can’t hold his up, and he can’t see with the blood running down his face from being shot in the forehead.

You’re waiting for minutes, a time that seems like hours, for help to arrive, hoping you don’t die and leave your young son alone in this world...

All for the badge you pin on your chest.

Enough is enough.

I was annoyed, then I was aggravated. Now I’m pi$$ed off.

"Pi$$ed" off does not nearly cover it for us.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    I agree the situation in our county is very much like the Spanish Civil War of 80 plus years ago. In that conflict you had a very conservative society being up ended by a far Left partnership of social democrats, communists and anarchists. Protests, riots and political assignations became the norm until the gloves finally came off and then it was wholesale slaughter of anyone who for what ever reason fell suspect of which ever force was in control of the area that person was living in. The type of person who would protest in front of a hospital where people are seriously wounded and possibly dying is the same person who would put you or I before in front of the wall and pull the trigger. Sadly history keeps repeating itself.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Holy crap... That scumbag had a busy September. Shot 2 cops in the face and then went on a car jacking a couple of days later.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

From the article:
    "This cowardly ambush was followed by bystanders celebrating and cheering that the deputies had been shot, and that followed at the hospital -- the sanctity, the quiet sanctity of the hospital -- with protesters cheering and chanting for the deputies to die," Villanueva said. "These acts and that day, I will not forget it, and it represents the worst in humanity and it shocked the whole nation. And that evening, I said we will find this man. And I can report today, we have found our suspect."

If they would start removing these people that represent "the worst in humanity" from society, it would be a step in the right direction. Suspect was a known violent felon. Why was he on the street? Whomever was responsible for his release should be held accountable too. That's the only way this will be curbed. Hold judges and prosecutors responsible for their decisions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And I can't wait until the law-abiding people start rioting and burning stuff, demanding justice for these two officers.

It's sad that that had to be in purple. Maybe that's what it will take to get the attention of judges and prosecutors. Can you imagine what would happen if people gathered to protest the leniency of the court for actual criminals? It would be a full time occupation with the rate at which they routinely put them back on the street. IMHO, that's where the true "systemic" problem lies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now hold on just a minute. He shot two cops and was taken into custody alive? And he's black? I'm calling bull****.
    Oh you know there would've been riots if they had to have dispatched him no matter what the circumstances were leading up to an arrest.

Top Bottom