• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Season ticket

I think INGO should password-protect some of these threads and sell season tickets.

"That's stupid!"

"No, you're stupid!"

"You violated my rights!"

:popcorn:

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    IMHO These things are for posers. They carry no value to anyone unless the person thinks they need to look important. Anyone can buy a badge that says anything you want. The ID is what counts. :twocents:

+1 If your carrying a Badge you better make sure you can back it up and thats where the I.D. makes the difference. Just carrying around a badge may get you in a bigger jam than you ever thought possible.

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I have a 'vice squad' badge that I bought for a dollar at smoky mountain knife works, if you wanna count that.

...never worn it, though. Lol

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    ummmm, was this suppose to be in purple? :dunno:
    Why would it be in purple?? I think the badges are great. I've never had a problem while wearing one. Those that think they will cause you trouble have never worn one and are speculating. You should get one and try it out.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    the well dressed mall ninja sports the CCW sash
    ccwbanner.jpg

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Why would it be in purple?? I think the badges are great. I've never had a problem while wearing one. Those that think they will cause you trouble have never worn one and are speculating. You should get one and try it out.
    As any casual observer would notice, the CC badges are not too popular here. Badges do put some people at ease when they see a weapon. I wore my LEO badge when packing off-duty until a colleague was shot and killed in a gas station robbery because the BG noticed the badge. Not everyone will see the badge as a source of "comfort."

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I just think they are stupid....it's like saying "look, I have a badge because I carry a gun....I'm not a cop, I don't have any authority of any kind, but I think it's cool because I have a badge!"

By all means, if it works for you then go for it.....I just think they are ridiculous. Personally I don't want to draw attention to myself for ANYTHING!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    As any casual observer would notice, the CC badges are not too popular here. Badges do put some people at ease when they see a weapon. I wore my LEO badge when packing off-duty until a colleague was shot and killed in a gas station robbery because the BG noticed the badge. Not everyone will see the badge as a source of "comfort."

Yeah.... I had somewhere to go with this, and agree with you but, just don't feel like putting the effort into another one of these threads....

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK6EjtUXP9c]YouTube - Maxsell CWP Video[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ]YouTube - We don't need no stinking badges![/ame]

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    the well dressed mall ninja sports the CCW sash
    ccwbanner.jpg

Not at all gonna pic any nits with anything, but the general market for those sashes are like "security" folks at churches & stuff. Still doubt it's going to make any difference to a LEO when they roll in all hot & bothered to a situation where donning one of those is necessary.

-J-

PS, and a "concealed carry badge" is something that you wear, visibly, to let people know that you're carrying a concealed weapon...that you're carrying concealed because you don't want anyone to know that you're carrying it... Right?

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I just etch CCW onto the side of my hollow points. That way you know once the bullet exits the muzzle that I've got a CCW.

Top Bottom