• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I just etch CCW onto the side of my hollow points. That way you know once the bullet exits the muzzle that I've got a CCW.

Now that is a great idea.

I thought about having a leather belt made with concealed carry engraved on the back of it. I think it would look really tough with a badge on the front of it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I've been thinking about these for a while. Badges that resemble a law enforcement officer's, that say something to the effect of "Concealed Carry Permit".

Now first of all I am curious as to how many, if any, people use these and with what reasoning. I read on many forums that these are usually frowned upon and unnecessary.

I guess my opinion is that they are worthless. If you are CCing, then no one should be aware of it anyways. If you are OCing, then you shouldn't flash a badge around, I think it would actually attract more attention then you want.

If I am in a situation where I have to defend myself, I see no reason to need a badge to show law enforcement. I would be the one to contact the authorities and I wouldn't need to show a badge to begin with. I would not have my weapon drawn while in the presence of an officer and I most certainly keep my hands empty. I mean, after a shooting officers will be on edge. Don't do anything that might make their jobs more difficult.

Tell me what you all think. I want to hear from those who carry and if it has ever had a positive effect on any situation.
    CCWBadges.jpg

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I have a Monroe County Sheriffs Explorer badge from when I was 14. Still have the whistle chain, collar bars, buttons, patches, name tag, the whole ball of wax.....I haven't dug them out in 20+ years. I would also never carry or own one of those cheesy CC badges. I try to blend in, not stand out.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Didn't Dredd have one of those?
    :+1:I think you are right! I hear it works good for when solicitors knock on your door. All you have to do is flash your CC badge and they get the hint and go away. WWDD (what would Dredd do?) I will be ordering 10 today and see if I can get a bulk discount. Maybe wear one on each article of clothing.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I don't know you guys (girls), I think he's onto something. Free doughnuts at Dunkin' Donuts, coffee at McDs' and I'm sure it would get you "Special treatment" at the local "gentlemen's club". WOOHOO!:ladiesman:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    This sir, is the only badge you will ever need. It guarantee's plenty of ladies to be at your @-side anytime. It gives you super powers that only a few have ever known.

identify-obsolete-police-badge-200X200.jpg

I am currently selling them for 39.99. They look identical to this picture. Except they are in crayon, and made from the inside of a tampax box. Other than that, they are mint.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I used to carry one on my belt. But I kept forgeting the darn thing at home. So I had an idea! Since I wear short shirts all the time why not get it tatted on the small of my back. Like a manly tramp stamp! Bad idea, when they get to the top of your lower back with that tattoo needle it HURTS!

Top Bottom