• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    So heres the situation. My gf carries a keltec 32. but we've been having a hard time finding a comfortable way for her to do so. Her stats are 5'2 and 120, and like a typical girl likes to wear shirts and pants that fit just right. So thus makes it hard for her to cover it up with anything. She likes IWB carry and uses the pocket clip that keltec makes and usually carries in the small of the back with just that clip. I've been looking for a good option for her that would be more comfortable and also allow her to grab the gun and use it if it came down to it, which this way currently slows that process. I checked out the crossbreed holsters and I wanted to see how people like them especially the women that use them, and if they have any suggestions. So far looked at the microclip as an option. Any help is good help! Thanks for your time.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    A little tiny gun like the Keltec .32 can be carried quite comfortably and concealed very well in a pocket holster. The little things were made for pocket carry.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    i agree with mr williams up there, there is pocket holsters made for those little kel-tec guns, try one of those out. it is also extremely hot to see a woman that packs!:twocents:

Mom will shoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Being a small woman, like OP's girlfriend, I can say that there is NO room in our pockets to hide anything. If there was a lighter in my pocket, you'd see it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Were going to need to see pics of gf before we can make an informed decision on what works best for her.

Sorry but you should know the rules.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    If she wears clothes that fit just right like women do now days :rockwoot:I honestly don't see how she'll conceal anything. I think the only way to conceal would be to wear a loose shirt.

IF she doesn't wear the dumb super skinny jeans maybe she can look into an ankle holster:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I kinda wish the lady in that youtube video would make a video trying to conceal in a bikini, she had a nice little body.

I have nothing valid to add to this thread so carry on.

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    pocket holster wont work. She tried putting just the weapon in her pocket and it sticks out half way. Her pockets are super tiny.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    My advice - dress more practically such that she can carry. She already has you for a boyfriend, so it's not like she has to impress the men.

I get tired of hearing people whine about what they can't carry because they refuse to adjust their lifestyle to make it happen.

Anyone who can carry a wallet or a cell phone can carry a P32.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    P31102402-163x259.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    It's a pocket gun, so find jeans that don't have tiny little pockets in them. Designer clothes aren't designed around pistols. Or else just OC and step up to something a little bigger.

Top Bottom