• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I would try the supertuck, I have two of them and love them. Alot has been said before about how good a belt you need to wear a supertuck, not true, for me anyway. I tried my G36 in a supertuck with a pair of sweat shorts and it worked great, as comfortable as jeans with a belt if not more! My point is the crossbreed supertuck is very versatile, and easy to use.:twocents:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Being a small woman, like OP's girlfriend, I can say that there is NO room in our pockets to hide anything. If there was a lighter in my pocket, you'd see it.

pocket holster wont work. She tried putting just the weapon in her pocket and it sticks out half way. Her pockets are super tiny.

Being small's got nothing to do with it. I'm not small by any measure, and I've got jeans that might as well not have front pockets at all for as worthless as they are.

I'm gonna have to go with coserman's suggestion:

My advice - dress more practically such that she can carry. She already has you for a boyfriend, so it's not like she has to impress the men.

I get tired of hearing people whine about what they can't carry because they refuse to adjust their lifestyle to make it happen.

Anyone who can carry a wallet or a cell phone can carry a P32.

Change the way she dresses. Or change the gun. Change the carry method to OC. What's that saying about doing the same thing and expecting different results? She has to decide between dressing according to a certain style or dressing according to a standard of carry. Since it seems that her 'druthers in each category are incompatible, one is going to have to be sacrificed.

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    Good point 88gt. Like you pointed out, the front pockets are pretty worthless, literally her cell phone when she carries it sticks out half way. Ill suggest the clothing style change but I know she has a hard time finding anything that will fit since shes just at the bottom of the adult style, and often has to shop in the kids section. So far the belly band, super tuck, and wallet holster seems to be the most practical for her. I think I've also seen a holster that is worn over the crotch. I'm not sure if its only for glocks or universal. Anyone know the name of that holster or the company that makes it?

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    My advice - dress more practically such that she can carry. She already has you for a boyfriend, so it's not like she has to impress the men.

I get tired of hearing people whine about what they can't carry because they refuse to adjust their lifestyle to make it happen.

Anyone who can carry a wallet or a cell phone can carry a P32.

this

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    .... So far the belly band, ... seems to be the most practical for her.

Can't convince her to change her ways, eh?

If you're going to look at belly bands, you might as well look at these as well.

Concealed Carry Holster | Shoulder Gun Holster | Concealed Gun Holsters
    Kangaroo Concealed Carry Holster

They're a bit lightly constructed, IMO, and as a result I don't suggest them for handguns weighing over 18 oz, but for a P32 they should work fine.

And here's an article for some perspective.

Why Not Carry the Big Gun?, by Steve Collins - SurvivalBlog.com

:rolleyes:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I was hoping she would take the shorts off... You know, to get a better look at the holster ;)

Now THAT'S HOT! :rockwoot::+1:

Troy, one question that I didn't see asked here: Is your girlfriend even OPEN to the idea of Open Carry? If she's not, then she will have a hard time concealing even a P32 unless she goes with a Supertuck or something along those lines. My fiancee has an almost identical frame, and I can't even fit my hands in her pockets, let alone have her CC her P32.

If she's open to the idea of OC, there are some great firearms that would be a definite step up from the P32, but not too terribly larger. To each their own though---if she's not comfortable OC or just wants to stick with a P32 that's fine :twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I would think if she is going through all of that trouble, just to find a holster or means of carrying it, conventional methods, methods that are proven easiest to present a weapon are being seriously overlooked. Carrying a belly gun in tight jeans cannot possibly have a quick way to present. A pocket gun is just that....being able to carry it in your pocket and casually walking with a hand in pocket if you feel you are in a situation that may have a hint of some risk, so you can quickly withdraw it from the holster.

Otherwise just OC is...a woman OC'ing in tight clothes is probably less of a target than a woman trying to conceal it and probably can't get her weapon fast enough. To the poor dumb-chit wanting to apprehend her, seeing a woman carrying means she knows how to use it and the chances are better for her...just an opinion :twocents:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    ^^^I agree. However, is she comfortable with OC? For the life of me I can't convince my lady to OC. Too many of my BAD encounters with police have turned her off to it, which is a shame. I would say that is the OP's lady-friend is open to the idea of OC, she will probably want to carry something along the lines of a .38 or 9mm. YMMV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    ^^^I agree. However, is she comfortable with OC? For the life of me I can't convince my lady to OC. Too many of my BAD encounters with police have turned her off to it, which is a shame. I would say that is the OP's lady-friend is open to the idea of OC, she will probably want to carry something along the lines of a .38 or 9mm. YMMV

Yep I would back ya on that one too. I mentioned earlier about being open to OC'ing and carrying something larger (e.g., 9mm)

Mine is a very independent woman and will not hesitate to OC if she has too. But for blending in she can still dress "very minimally" and IWB it, which is her preference...just wears tight jeans with a little play in the waist for pistol allowance. Snugs them babies up very nicely! :patriot:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I can't convince my husband that it would be good for me to OC! lol

Yeesh. Ease of access, ease of carrying a larger firearm...looks like two good reasons to me :dunno: Everyone's got their own opinion I suppose :twocents:

I think what completely turned her off to OC was when I was illegally detained by some State and Ft. Wayne police officers and told that OC is illegal in Indiana and other such rubbish. She conceals so she doesn't have to deal with ignorant officers, and I can't say that I blame her.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Yeesh. Ease of access, ease of carrying a larger firearm...looks like two good reasons to me :dunno: Everyone's got their own opinion I suppose :twocents:

I think what completely turned her off to OC was when I was illegally detained by some State and Ft. Wayne police officers and told that OC is illegal in Indiana and other such rubbish. She conceals so she doesn't have to deal with ignorant officers, and I can't say that I blame her.

Wow sounds like some actionable info you could have done with that one. How can a ISP trooper even say something like that? A local....maybe....they aren't so smart sometimes, but the ISP super's office has to approve your LTCH.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Wow sounds like some actionable info you could have done with that one. How can a ISP trooper even say something like that? A local....maybe....they aren't so smart sometimes, but the ISP super's office has to approve your LTCH.

Yep. The fiancee was seriously freaking out seeing me swarmed by several officers...truth be told, I just wanted to get her out of there. She told me that should I EVER treat someone like that as a police officer, she and I would have a SERIOUS problem.

The ISP trooper was a Sergeant, no less. I quote:

"Don't you know that the Permit says 'Conceal Carry Only'?"---I about choked.

"I'm going to call down to State and try to get your permit revoked."

"You're a special kind of idiot Open-Carrying. Don't you know it's against the law?"

EPIC FAIL on all accounts.

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    Yeah as far as OC for my GF thats a no go. Pretty much the same reasons as everyone else was stating. It's still a slow progression for her so CC is a big step. Once she feels comfortable with that I'm sure she'd step it up to OC which I am encouraging so she can carry the freakin hk45 I got her, in which she is also a pretty good shot with. But for now tiny is the key. Oh the complexities of the gf.....

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Yeah as far as OC for my GF thats a no go. Pretty much the same reasons as everyone else was stating. It's still a slow progression for her so CC is a big step. Once she feels comfortable with that I'm sure she'd step it up to OC which I am encouraging so she can carry the freakin hk45 I got her, in which she is also a pretty good shot with. But for now tiny is the key. Oh the complexities of the gf.....

I'm right there with you! Baby steps. It takes a while to reverse the indoctrination. In the meantime, I could take the HK45 off your hands and put it to good use ;):):

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I kinda wish the lady in that youtube video would make a video trying to conceal in a bikini, she had a nice little body.

I have nothing valid to add to this thread so carry on.

I could do that for you, if it would help.

Cathy says "thanks" for the video, btw, she liked seeing the holster in action, and comparing it to the Kholster I used to have.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    I'm not going to read the whole thread to find if this has been said.

If she likes to carry with the pocket clip, get the trigger guard that Raven Concealment sells!

Top Bottom