• Total voters

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ............But that's a separate issue from the **** storm of everyone now frantically trying to purge every ****ing instance of that flag.

It's been an ongoing effort, this just gave it the steam it needed.

Here's the Duke boys from 2014...... never 1 shot of the top of the car..... that's some good cinematography work.

[video=youtube;6syCBrvmJ68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6syCBrvmJ68[/video]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    go ask an Estonian what a flag ban is like. Then come back and admit your error. My guess is that they will be insulted by your claims of oppression and suppression.

I tried, but then I looked at the language and I went running right back to Russian and Old Church Slavonic. At least it is not as agglutinative as Georgian.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Here's them Duke boys from 2014...... never 1 shot of the top of the car..... that's some good cinematography work.

Fixed it for you.

I tried, but then I looked at the language and I went running right back to Russian and Old Church Slavonic. At least it is not as agglutinative as Georgian.

Show of hands: who else thought Freeman would be the first (and perhaps only) person to use the word "agglutinative" on INGO.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Here's dem Duke boys from 2014...... never 1 shot of the top of the car..... that's some good cinematography work.

[video=youtube;6syCBrvmJ68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6syCBrvmJ68[/video]

Fixed even better

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I can help with the Church Slavonic

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Fixed it for you.

Show of hands: who else thought Freeman would be the first (and perhaps only) person to use the word "agglutinative" on INGO.

I ain't sure that's a word. I am certain that dancing blue rhino is disturbing.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

You could always Skype them - that's where it was created. For the most part they all speak English.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'd honestly like to talk to these guys if given the chance. I bet if I asked them what "Stockholm Syndrome" was, they'd be clueless, lol.

I met a guy from South Carolina on my way down to Daytona and he wears the flag on his vest, but it's black and white. He said he wears it because people believe southerners are backwards and ignorant, and he wears it as a symbol of solidarity with the south. He said he wouldn't wear the other one, though.

98C138E8-2753-4C56-A4A3-CC7EA0E707FD_zpsdtlywpwj.jpg

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    many things are worse... its too bad that someone used it as a racist symbol. I just look at its historical symbolism. Not a fan of the confederate states in the civil war. Just the media drama maggots drumming up something to make some noise... get over it and move on that will really make a difference.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tell me, when has that worked? Just look at the backlash here and elsewhere.

[...]

Jamil, Henktermaat, go ask an Estonian what a flag ban is like. Then come back and admit your error. My guess is that they will be insulted by your claims of oppression and suppression. (I'll confirm this in August if you'd like)

It seems obvious that you think I'm saying more than I'm saying. I'm not calling it a government ban. I'm not claiming to be oppressed. I'm not being prevented from displaying the ****** flag. I'm not even a fan of that flag.

I'm saying that the shame campaign is out of control. I'm saying that those kinds of tactics just **** me off and make me tend to raise a middle finger in their direction and tell them to **** off. Estonians couldn't do that, so that has no ****ing baring on this discussion at all. Unless, of course, you've completely misunderstood what I'm saying, and think I'm saying more than I'm saying.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It seems obvious that you think I'm saying more than I'm saying. I'm not calling it a government ban. I'm not claiming to be oppressed. I'm not being prevented from displaying the ****** flag. I'm not even a fan of that flag.

I'm saying that the shame campaign is out of control. I'm saying that those kinds of tactics just **** me off and make me tend to raise a middle finger in their direction and tell them to **** off. Estonians couldn't do that, so that has no ****ing baring on this discussion at all. Unless, of course, you've completely misunderstood what I'm saying, and think I'm saying more than I'm saying.
    I did misunderstand.

Now that I've been corrected I agree with you. And it's a good time to push Jon Ronson's new book.
    shame.gif

Top Bottom