• ...and so much more!
  • DirtRoadEvan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I am convinced there is a lot that we don't know, speculation on these topics is interesting, but Im sure no one will ever know. Would be nice if modern journalists were interested in looking into things rather than whatever they are spoonfed to keep everyone in a controlled panick. I have watched a few of Shawn Ryans interviews and they are definitely thought prevoking. However, I'm sure if you got a real look behind the curtain you would end up in some convenient accident, or exhiled as a looney. There seems to be a reason the more and more average Joe's are losing trust in our government, even those of us who don't believe the birds are charging on power lines. Thank God for the 2nd amendment, or what we have left of it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I kept clicking the links in the story so I could judge the conspiracy sites for myself. Oddly, every link was to another AP story about how bad conspiracy theories are. What a coincidence. It's almost as if... nah, nevermind.
    Lol! I noticed that too!

I kept waiting for

You have read all your free articles for the month please subscribe :lmfao:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Has anyone else followed this crazy ****? There are people out there who actually believe JFK Jr. is going to be Trumps running mate.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I didn’t see the one where illegals are being formed into an army by the CIA and in contract with the cartels and democrats. And then burn the cities and cause nation wide chaos bringing in martial law, the destruction of the Constitution and setting up a dictatorship…. Except it’s not Trump.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I didn’t see the one where illegals are being formed into an army by the CIA and in contract with the cartels and democrats. And then burn the cities and cause nation wide chaos bringing in martial law, the destruction of the Constitution and setting up a dictatorship…. Except it’s not Trump.
    I had not heard that one either.

Strangely enough, for a conspiracy theory, that one has remarkable plausibility. Maybe not all the pieces exactly, but the end result.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I had not heard that one either.

Strangely enough, for a conspiracy theory, that one has remarkable plausibility. Maybe not all the pieces exactly, but the end result.
    See the problem with calling something like that a conspiracy theory, is do to our history of color revolutions. It should just be given a cool name like "maiden" or " Bay of pigs". Then history can judge rather it actually happened for the next 100 years.

You want a real conspiracy? My Brave browser is hacked by British spell checkers. It demanded color be spelled colour like it is spelled in Great Britain. It is pretty insistent. They are trying to take over America by correcting our spelling. It will be like the revolution never happened.

I will resist.
    Today though, I need to clean my windscreen and open my bonnet to check the oil. I will check the rear tyre to as it looks a little low. May even get motivated and clean out the boot. Side note, when did my wing get a dent?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom