• ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You‘re hurting my brain.
    Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python (GIF Image)

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    did I miss Epstein killing himself?
    I mean, that one is so obvious it's boring to even talk about at this point.

It's almost some sort of weird, inverse conspiracy theory where high-up media talking heads and politicians may still say he killed himself for the cameras, but if you meet someone who knows anything at all about the situation, but still actually, honestly believes that he did kill himself, you kind of do a double-take and say to your self "Woah, this person is actually nuts."

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Or the ones saying that Australia isn't real?

:facepalm:
    I've never actually met somebody in real life who believed that for real, though. It always seemed to me that the people online talking about it are just messing around. I get the same feeling from the "birds aren't real" folks.
    I just returned from 2 weeks in Australia.... or at least that's where I THOUGHT I was and where I was TOLD that I was... but I also kept seeing cars with this on them:

1694617603334.png

Now, I'm really wondering where I was that whole time!

Just sayin'... makes you wonder, amirite?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's a great one. Kinda fell off the radar. Did a wealthy bunch of people want that story to go away ?

Yep, they wanted to bury that one, too much to go wrong with keeping it afloat.
    Here's a huge piece of evidence, IMO, to support it:
    There was a push early on by the left zealots out there to tie Trump to it. Showing pictures of him meeting with Epstine etc.
    It did NOT get picked up by the "mainstream" media and blasted all over the airwaves nightly like every other leftist zealot conspiracy talking point.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I'm always surprised by the number of honest-to-goodness flat-earther's out there.

At the last job I had before my current one, I had a guy call in and start out with some rather mundane sounding questions, but before I knew it he had steered the conversation into talking about how the moon landings were all fake and the earth is actually flat. I should've just hung up on him, but it was a slow afternoon, and I was being entertained far too much. I think he went on for a good half hour before I politely told him I needed to go, but to please send us an email with more information about his ideas. He never did.

He probably thinks that birds are real, too.

Top Bottom