• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    Those pictures, especially the "police medic" one, give a whole new meaning to the magic stick (excuse the .50 reference). Seriously though, when was the last time an overhand strike was acceptable with a baton?!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    OP...would you rather have crowd control handled by the professionals in masks?

71319-004-0D102F66.jpg

kent+state.jpg

2685472713_44b6fcf52c.jpg

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!! now I wont tolerate broad brush stroke inaccurate and derogatory comments regarding our military like that!!!!

calling the National Guard professionals?? you Sir are out of line!! :laugh:

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Did you know $500 will get your head blown off?

It will....ha, ha, ha

BOUNTY HUNTER

YouTube - Molly Hatchet Bounty Hunter

Blue steel flashing, hot lead flying,
    I wonder what they feel like when they're dying.
    Someday soon it might be my turn,
    Is it worth the money I earn?
    And it seems to me this is one hell of a way,
    For a man like me to earn that pay

b204d4c74f69bb80047c7a5c949f.jpeg
    71319-004-0D102F66.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    ^^^ is that guy under his boot nicolas cage the actor? poor guy was just trying to pick up a quarter.

wait a minute...... the guy in the green shirt is looking back and has a look of enjoyment. and what is that woman staring at with her mouth open??? i dont think what was caught here was meant for tv. looks to me like the cops were trying to stop something else here.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I would greatly appreciate if in the Future, YOU would not refer to these as Professionals... ;)

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!! now I wont tolerate broad brush stroke inaccurate and derogatory comments regarding our military like that!!!!

calling the National Guard professionals?? you Sir are out of line!! :laugh:
    Man...you guys are mean!!! Don't make me start looking for pictures of the National Guard Reserves. :):

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Hahaha.

:):
    ^^^ is that guy under his boot nicolas cage the actor? poor guy was just trying to pick up a quarter.

wait a minute...... the guy in the green shirt is looking back and has a look of enjoyment. and what is that woman staring at with her mouth open??? i dont think what was caught here was meant for tv. looks to me like the cops were trying to stop something else here.
    I can read your mind. and you should be ashamed of yourself.:D

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    I was thinking the guy under the boot was pee wee herman , he probably started the whole damn thing :D as for the storm troopers thier moms must be proud of them for having to get a job were hiding your face is manditory :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    If that blond lady turns around , she's giong to get shot , thats looking like a gun / semi auto harmonica ? or some kind or mini 6 shooter !

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If that blond lady turns around , she's giong to get shot , thats looking like a gun / semi auto harmonica ? or some kind or mini 6 shooter !

Huh? The popo directly behind her is stradling a bicycle. The have their Asp batons out. Glock on their duty booty belts. Uh...don't see much of nuthin else.

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    refering to the harmonica in her hand , in all the commotion it could somehow mistaken for a nickle plated somthing or other. :-)

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I think that size 15 boot belongs to Frank_N_Stein...

;)

Not me. I'm about 3 times the size of that guy, my boots are Danner's, and my socks are pulled up higher. ;)

"Lost accountability" because cops are wearing gas masks. :rolleyes: If the "peaceful protesters" at all these G8/G20/V8 summits would really protest peacefully and not damage everything they can or throw rocks/bottles/**** at the police, the police wouldn't have to wear helmets or gas masks and the "peaceful" protesters wouldn't get their asses kicked.

What about the "Black Block"? Those guys wear masks to hide their identities. Maybe they should have more of a sense of accountability and take their masks off.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I don't worry overly about the gas masks used in a crowd situation, I expect that behaviour from them, because they're going to be gassing people. The ones I dislike wearing masks are these guys:
    aa-SWAT-team.jpg

These are strictly to cover up their identity from the people they're going after and potential witnesses. This shouldn't be allowed. They're more than happy to spread citizens faces and ID's all over the news, but they're a protected class. Nope. That's got to stop. The average cop on the beat doesn't get to cover his face and they interact with just as many bad actors as these "special units". No masks for anyone. And, when they do something bad, (like kill an innocent man in his own home) the cops name should hit the papers, too. Ours would, if the situation were reversed. If our ID's aren't protected then theirs shouldn't be either.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I don't worry overly about the gas masks used in a crowd situation, I expect that behaviour from them, because they're going to be gassing people. The ones I dislike wearing masks are these guys:
    aa-SWAT-team.jpg

These are strictly to cover up their identity from the people they're going after and potential witnesses. This shouldn't be allowed. They're more than happy to spread citizens faces and ID's all over the news, but they're a protected class. Nope. That's got to stop. The average cop on the beat doesn't get to cover his face and they interact with just as many bad actors as these "special units". No masks for anyone. And, when they do something bad, (like kill an innocent man in his own home) the cops name should hit the papers, too. Ours would, if the situation were reversed. If our ID's aren't protected then theirs shouldn't be either.

but their excuse is that its flash resistant :):

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    i think all officers should wear masks. Can't tell you how many times my face sheild has saved my vision from spit and blood spatter

Top Bottom