• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Was the Army using its current system of MOS's when that guy would have served? I really don't know, but probably. But if he was an E5, his MOS would have been 11B20, not 11B40.

Panopticon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2017
    Homer
    That guy is from Vietnam era... not Cork Graham douche bag, that's another author "Timothy O'Brien" He is real, just checking claims of Purple Heart.

Panopticon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2017
    Homer
    I'm not a troll, or some **** trying to stir the pot, our legal system is ****ed up, they don't do anything about stolen valor, I have given the pleasure of spreading the truth online. Hobby/Duty , it's a win win. This is a space that he would be found.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    Panopticon, being passionate is great. How many of these guys are there? This country is in such s mess, what's this guy done that irks you so? Why join INGO just to tell a bunch of hoosiers about another phony? Surely this isn't the first time you've come across someone who's willing to sacrifice every squeak of their conscience pleading for morals and a life based on character for a little bit of temporary personal gain.

Panopticon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2017
    Homer
    Well said, you would be shocked how many are out there. There is a small movement to get justice to the thousands of claims out there that are brought forward. I am horrified myself, the problem is that "he said, she said", does not cut it, and it's a waste of time. Luckily this guy dug his own hole online. My passion comes from seeing the faces of the people he is standing on. I do what I can. This is a stomping ground he might come into. It's not much effort for me to stop in and post. Anything with Stolen Valor and Cork Graham on it pops up in a search... so two birds one stone. He is known here 1, one more link for Cork Graham Stolen Valor 2.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well said, you would be shocked how many are out there. There is a small movement to get justice to the thousands of claims out there that are brought forward. I am horrified myself, the problem is that "he said, she said", does not cut it, and it's a waste of time. Luckily this guy dug his own hole online. My passion comes from seeing the faces of the people he is standing on. I do what I can. This is a stomping ground he might come into. It's not much effort for me to stop in and post. Anything with Stolen Valor and Cork Graham on it pops up in a search... so two birds one stone. He is known here 1, one more link for Cork Graham Stolen Valor 2.

Howdy new guy.
    Cruise through the forum and see what we are about. You might like it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have no idea who the OP is or who's that supposed stolen valor guy is. :sratch:

Also there are many self proclaimed weapons experts on INGO.
    I think even if you're a real expert you have to be self proclaimed since you can't get that title anywhere. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not a troll, or some **** trying to stir the pot, our legal system is ****ed up, they don't do anything about stolen valor, I have given the pleasure of spreading the truth online. Hobby/Duty , it's a win win. This is a space that he would be found.

The justice system will only do something about stolen valor if it's used for monetary gain, to gain illegal entry somewhere etc.
    Stolen Valor is covered by the first amendment since telling BS stories is free speech.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    FIRST of all, there are NO MARINE CORPSMEN .....

They are NAVY CORPSMAN, who SERVE with the MARINES .....

As for the rest of it .....

I hope it bites him, you know where !!!!!

Oh, :welcome: ..... 2 :ingo: .....

Please introduce yourself, in our intro thread .....

Beat me to it. Also no doctors, dentists, psychologists, psychiatrists (whats the point?) or clergy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At the risk of taking a non-standard position...though I feel I'm not alone. Stolen valor? Bad. but there has to be a less obnoxious way to do this.

If this was a hit and run to make sure there's as much bad press on this Cork guy, that's not what this forum is for.

If you want to engage in gun talk, and more...beyond internet vigilantism, welcome.

Top Bottom