1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is it ironic, coincidental or just awkward that this thread title suggests that people receive coronavirus intravenously?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I saw a red hat.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...mote-testimony-after-social-media-speculation

EX0xaxGWsAkvjdr

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just watched the White House Press briefing. A lot of the reporters with gotcha questions on masks, yet they cannot hide from being on camera messing with their own masks. Hand to face transferring of germs and bugs.

This was the live feed, only assuming that it will be a recorded version of the presser...

[video=youtube;cBto8G9DicU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBto8G9DicU[/video]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, this morning, a millenial chick parks in the yellow zone across the street in front of the autism center because "she's late for work" and couldn't drive another 50 feet into the parking lot. Our street is narrow. Plus all the kiddies get dropped off at the autism center right where Ms "It's all about me" Millenial parks.

Well, the boss of me gets pissed. I can hear the announcer from the Kentucky Derby in the background:

"And They're OFF!"

And we were off to the races. The wife is fit to be tied. Homicidal. I tell her to call the school. She does. School says: No one from our school would be so stupid as to park there. But, the Moronniel shows up later to move her vehicle 50 feet into the parking lot.

And the boss of me is waiting for her. Snipers have never stayed as still and beady eyed as the boss of me waiting to pounce.

So, she goes outside to give the Millennial the what for.

And it is now approximately 5 hours later. And she's still fuming.

------

so, just in case you wondered why some of my remarks may have been a bit sharper than normal......

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So, this morning, a millenial chick parks in the yellow zone across the street in front of the autism center because "she's late for work" and couldn't drive another 50 feet into the parking lot. Our street is narrow. Plus all the kiddies get dropped off at the autism center right where Ms "It's all about me" Millenial parks.

Well, the boss of me gets pissed. I can hear the announcer from the Kentucky Derby in the background:

"And They're OFF!"

And we were off to the races. The wife is fit to be tied. Homicidal. I tell her to call the school. She does. School says: No one from our school would be so stupid as to park there. But, the Moronniel shows up later to move her vehicle 50 feet into the parking lot.

And the boss of me is waiting for her. Snipers have never stayed as still and beady eyed as the boss of me waiting to pounce.

So, she goes outside to give the Millennial the what for.

And it is now approximately 5 hours later. And she's still fuming.

------

so, just in case you wondered why some of my remarks may have been a bit sharper than normal......

Wine and chocolate should ease symptoms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom