• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I am wondering if the Indy rally will fizzle. Its nasty out there.

I estimate there were 4k protesters. There was a line wrapping around the building to get in. There were so many that they all couldn't get in, it was closed off so they rallied outside in the snow.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I estimate there were 4k protesters. There was a line wrapping around the building to get in. There were so many that they all couldn't get in, it was closed off so they rallied outside in the snow.

Thanks! I was curious the numbers - and how far around - the same group came past my spot where I was 3x yelling and ranting.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Thanks! I was curious the numbers - and how far around - the same group came past my spot where I was 3x yelling and ranting.

Were you carrying a yellow "Don't tread on me" flag? I saw somewhere on a Twitter post by pro-March supporters that some of those attending the rally started arguing with a lone pro-2nd Amendment supporter.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Were you carrying a yellow "Don't tread on me" flag? I saw somewhere on a Twitter post by pro-March supporters that some of those attending the rally started arguing with a lone pro-2nd Amendment supporter.

No - I was holding the same sign as in my avatar / profile pic here - now water smeared at the event in indy - (it has its own thread) -
    if you have a link hit me up in that thread .
    I had many photos taken of me and my sign as they walked by and I talked w/ several of them. ... but it was too snowy (and snowflakes were big in both senses)
    to try to use my phone. ...

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    No - I was holding the same sign as in my avatar / profile pic here - now water smeared at the event in indy - (it has its own thread) -
    if you have a link hit me up in that thread .
    I had many photos taken of me and my sign as they walked by and I talked w/ several of them. ... but it was too snowy (and snowflakes were big in both senses)
    to try to use my phone. ...

Let me see if I can find it again.............Stand by.

Found it. It was an Indy Star article that had Twitter posts in it: https://www.indystar.com/story/news...t-national-march-our-lives-protest/447219002/

Last edited:
    Top Bottom