• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I'm a firm believer in the death penalty especially when it comes to those murdering a baby.
    People that are this far gone have no right to be in society.

They have not found the baby yet so they could walk on some charges.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    My nephews wife is a cousin of the family who last that little girl. They are really having a hard time with this. Prayers for her, and her family in this tragedy.
    Hard time no offense but I am sure is an understatement. I just do not know why such evil exist in the world and why there are not more armed good samaritans around when these atrocities are taking place.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    But, according to the left, wouldn’t that just be a late term abortion?
    Literally a case study for ten seconds before/after birth. Would it have been fine if she jumped in the car and went to planned parenthood a day before?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    The town I was a popo in had a couple that caused 18 fractures in their baby. I went to school with the dad. I was mad at the time but now that I have my own kids I just can't wrap my head around it. Im pretty sure the mom is out but the dad got a few years. I hope everyday is the worst day of his life. His excuse was he smoked.... a joint.

Some people just need to be taken out back and stomped to death.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    How about making children easier to adopt, and give away so these kinds of people don't destroy the child's life, or take it which is the case here.
    Wish I could put this in Purple, but why would we do that? We have a system that pro ports to be in the best interest of the child, which is so far removed from the best interest of the child and focused on financial enrichment for all involved in the adoption process except for the parents.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I'm reconsidering my previous stance on waterboarding.

I still don't think it's an appropriate means of interrogation, but there could still be something useful there...
    Drowning is a horrible way to die. The worst, in my book.
    Drowning slowly would be even more hellish.

The perfect execution method for these POS.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    The drug abuse/addiction will be a mitigating factor in their sentencing.
    The insanity of naming the baby girl, before drowning her, is beyond my comprehension.

R.I.P. Kayleen Lee

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    How about making children easier to adopt, and give away so these kinds of people don't destroy the child's life, or take it which is the case here.
    There are those baby drop-off windows at fire houses--Fort Wayne seems to be actively publicizing them lately.

As far as the adoption process goes, I can only speak for Illinois in 1994. Multiple interviews, FBI background checks, counseling and home inspections. We ended up with a private agency, and said we were willing to adopt either gender (only two to choose from in those days), any race or combo thereof, and pre-existing medical issues within reason .

I was going to go with the full saga, but it looks like it would be boring, so I deleted 20 lines or so. Anyway, after 3 months of waiting (really short at that time), we were the not-yet-official parents of a month old Hispanic girl, who had has some issues from pre-natal exposure to tobacco, alcohol and cocaine. Final financial cost was upwards of $13 grand.

I only went into that much detail to point out some of the legal hoops to jump through and the associated emotional, financial and time costs 28 years ago with few restrictions on the child we wanted. The more restrictions that prospective parents placed, the harder it became to have a child offered. Healthy white male newborn? Average wait time was 2+ years. Adopting a child was a grueling, expensive ordeal. Worth it? Of course, but I think more couples would consider it if it were less so.

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    There are those baby drop-off windows at fire houses--Fort Wayne seems to be actively publicizing them lately.

As far as the adoption process goes, I can only speak for Illinois in 1994. Multiple interviews, FBI background checks, counseling and home inspections. We ended up with a private agency, and said we were willing to adopt either gender (only two to choose from in those days), any race or combo thereof, and pre-existing medical issues within reason .

I was going to go with the full saga, but it looks like it would be boring, so I deleted 20 lines or so. Anyway, after 3 months of waiting (really short at that time), we were the not-yet-official parents of a month old Hispanic girl, who had has some issues from pre-natal exposure to tobacco, alcohol and cocaine. Final financial cost was upwards of $13 grand.

I only went into that much detail to point out some of the legal hoops to jump through and the associated emotional, financial and time costs 28 years ago with few restrictions on the child we wanted. The more restrictions that prospective parents placed, the harder it became to have a child offered. Healthy white male newborn? Average wait time was 2+ years. Adopting a child was a grueling, expensive ordeal. Worth it? Of course, but I think more couples would consider it if it were less so.
    That was my point as well. Worth it once it’s all said and done, absolutely.

After being told we would never have children, we looked into the Adoption process in Michigan did interviews etc. The whole process was overly burdensome even for someone with clearances.

Finally we decided enough time under the microscope and ceased the process. My wife decided to purchase that Two door Honda Civic SI and one month later we were scheduling prenatal visits!

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Hard time no offense but I am sure is an understatement. I just do not know why such evil exist in the world and why there are not more armed good samaritans around when these atrocities are taking place.
    What he said^^^
    I would rather this kind of evil never show its ugly face.
    However, every time it does, my greatest sadness comes from my not being there to stop it.

Top Bottom