• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    My adopted daughter would probably give you a hug if you ever met. She uses the terms "biological father/mother" or "birth mother". She has told Mrs. oze and I that we are her parents, and she'll go out of her way to correct people who get it wrong.
    There is a lot to be said for someone willing to make a difference in a child’s life. Sorry I thought about my response later but while perhaps crude I think it sums it up. Going forward I may have to use your daughters terminology it’s a lot less abrasive.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Enjoy his graduation, what fun. Stop in and see the museum on base. A few good restaurants in town. Two weeks leave before SOI? His MOS?
    Edit.
    Were you east or west?
    I think it’s going to be a whirlwind trip, he has said that he just wants to come home and be with family for his time off.

I can not wait to see him. We have a few surprises for him, I took his new to him truck to the shop that does the division vehicles, for a little work. When he bought it front bumper was dented , dent in the bed side etc. Our guy Kevin has replaced the front bumper, repaired the dent in the bedside and painted his mirrors to match.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Lmao yes that always has positive results. And that's always the perfect alternative! Aren't it?!
    Ok death or adoption pick one? No one is saying. It is a perfect solution. Please define Arent’t it? I am unfamiliar with that term.

Our friend who now resides in Texas he and his wife foster and adopt children with terminal illnesses so I guess that solution is less than well.

Glad you appear to be a fan taking innocent lives, great plan there.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Lmao yes that always has positive results. And that's always the perfect alternative! Aren't it?!
    I know many adopted children who are doing very well.
    I guarantee you they are happy to be alive, and not tortured to death because their biological mother was a no good.
    However, some people are pro death, and not pro life.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Hooray. Some of us know positives of adoption.

That's great.

Now be a voice or a point of view through a child who has been in and out of the system, sexually abused and neglected.. Used solely to collect a check from the govt so foster parents can support the habit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hooray. Some of us know positives of adoption.

That's great.

Now be a voice or a point of view through a child who has been in and out of the system, sexually abused and neglected.. Used solely to collect a check from the govt so foster parents can support the habit.
    So just killing the kids is a better alternative?

Reactions: wcd

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Can't be the judge of that entirely but the option should be there.

I couldn't imagine seeing the world through a life of abuse and neglect at the hands of those were who were supposed to protect and love you.

Not all life is viable. Not everything needs to live.

I'd love for people to open their eyes and try to see it how others do. Not blinded by the book.

This baby was born with a ton of drugs in its system. Who knows how viable it was going to be. It sure wasn't going to get the care it needed had they done what they did.

Had they chose to abort it they would've done it a favor.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I couldn't imagine seeing the world through a life of abuse and neglect at the hands of those were who were supposed to protect and love you.

I'd love for people to open their eyes and try to see it how others do. Not blinded by the book.

This baby was born with a ton of drugs in its system. Who knows how viable it was going to be. It sure wasn't going to get the care it needed had they done what they did.

This just seems bass-ackwards to me. The parents in this case abused the child (in utero, hence the drugs in its system), then killed it. Had they aborted it, they would've gotten off scot-free and the child would've paid for their crime with its life.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Amazing can’t be a JUDGE OF THAT but perfectly willing to say NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO LIVE. CHOSE ABORT IT DOING THE CHILD A FAVOR!

Hate to be BLINDED BY THE BOOK, But sometimes you have to pray for people!
    WTF? Can I get a translation into English?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    WTF? Can I get a translation into English?
    Ok my interpretation hear only of what was posted…ctc4bz post that he can Not be the judge of that then types on his proclamation not everything needs to live, sounds like a Judgement to me.

Then he post that he would love for people to open their eyes and see it how others do and not be blinded by the the Book my interpretation The Bible . My Response I will pray for people like him that appear to think that abortion is the solution.

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

I know a baby who was born with cocaine, alcohol and nicotine in her system. She still has mild issues, but works through them and is a productive member of society, living in LA. I also happen to know a couple of adoptive parents that just rage at comments such as yours that she deserved the death penalty because of what her biological mother did.
    And by the way, the murder victim was human girl. Anybody with an ounce of humanity, even my lefty pro abortion friends, would acknowledge that and refer to the victim as "her", not "it".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom