• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nope, not even close to my reality.

But look up the owner of the website that he quoted, do the background on that guy. He is the king of anti-vaxxers.

I have zero problem, and have said so, with people who don't want to take vaccines for any reason.
    I just got a vaccine today not for covid though. For shingles. I'm not anti vaccine. I'm just against using untested vaccines and the government actively hiding any bad about it while pushing it on everyone even when it isn't needed. Healthy people do not need a covid vaccination. My dad has never gotten a flu shot in his life and he never catches it or at least has no symptoms if he does. Why would he take a flu vaccine?

When the government pushes this hard and fills the country with propaganda and silences the opposition that sends up red flags for me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It is no longer experimental. It has been given full approval. And serious side effects are actually very rare, statistically more rare than serious side effects from HCQ.

That is absolute BS. It's only been considered fully FDA approved for political reasons, not because it went through the same process as all other FDA approvals. The only reason the FDA granted approval was so that the partisans could continue to push mandates, not because the vax is proven safe. A ton of lawsuits just got thrown out and a bunch of employers who were on the fence just got the greenlight to push mandates.

On side effects, when I hear someone from a hospital saying there are extraordinary amounts of people in with blood clots, heart issues and other things that are known side effects, but the administration and MSM keep saying those side effects are very rare, I stop believing what I'm being told. It's hard to link side effects, but it's very easy to test for COVID, so it's easy to spin the messaging the way the Left wants it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I just got a vaccine today not for covid though. For shingles. I'm not anti vaccine. I'm just against using untested vaccines and the government actively hiding any bad about it while pushing it on everyone even when it isn't needed. Healthy people do not need a covid vaccination. My dad has never gotten a flu shot in his life and he never catches it or at least has no symptoms if he does. Why would he take a flu vaccine?

When the government pushes this hard and fills the country with propaganda and silences the opposition that sends up red flags for me.
    If healthy people don't need the vaccine, how do you explain the OP's initial post? Is it because of the Delta variant?

Super Bee: "I have a close friend who has been in the hospital now for three weeks with Covid. He is 50, very fit, runs, exercises daily and no underlying conditions. He is to the point today they are going to put him on a vent."

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If healthy people don't need the vaccine, how do you explain the OP's initial post? Is it because of the Delta variant?

Super Bee: "I have a close friend who has been in the hospital now for three weeks with Covid. He is 50, very fit, runs, exercises daily and no underlying conditions. He is to the point today they are going to put him on a vent."

It's very, very rare for someone like that to get COVID with those symptoms. It's not that it doesn't happen, it's that it's rare. Someone who fits that description, like myself, should be able to make up their own minds as to whether they need the vax. For myself, I'll pass and take my chances.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I don’t mean this post to be accusing or callous, but us healthy and fit men do have a habit of waiting till the last minute to go to the doctor.

Covid is one of those illnesses that you absolutely cannot wait to get treatment. You have to get ahead of it. If you wait till your oxygen level is too low, it can be difficult to come back from it.

I don’t know if that’s what happened here, but many of the people in the hospital due to Covid are there because they waited too long to get treatment.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Healthy people getting vaccines is one way to ensure that healthy people stay healthy.

It's funny how so many of you numb-nuts folks are calling "other" people "sheep" for following along with good medical advice and good modern medicine practices & techniques... yet are calling for livestock antibiotics to be utilized for a human viral disease.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Was he vaccinated?

Edit:
    Sounds like he has antibody-dependent enhancement from being vaccinated. That actually makes healthy people susceptible to Covid-19.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

Was he vaccinated?
    I don't know. I asked that question a while back and nobody responded.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Healthy people getting vaccines is one way to ensure that healthy people stay healthy.

It's funny how so many of you numb-nuts folks are calling "other" people "sheep" for following along with good medical advice and good modern medicine practices & techniques... yet are calling for livestock antibiotics to be utilized for a human viral disease.

Except that the vaxxed can get, spread and die from COVID.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Except that the vaxxed can get, spread and die from COVID.
    At insanely lower rates than the unvaccinated. And you cannot spread it if you're not infected. Which brings me back to: Rates of infection are extremely low for the vaccinated. And chances of death from being vaccinated are statistically zero.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    At insanely lower rates than the unvaccinated. And you cannot spread it if you're not infected. Which brings me back to: Rates of infection are extremely low for the vaccinated. And chances of death from being vaccinated are statistically zero.

The vaccinated appear to become super spreaders now...

shantyshaker12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2021
    Warsaw
    Try this website. It has treatment options via online consultations for Indiana residents for Covid 19 meds, not the jab too late for that at this point. Just have to figure out how to get it in your friend. Maybe they can let you know of someone who can help you with this before it's too late.

indytoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The vaccinated appear to become super spreaders now...
    Hence, the re-appearance of masking.

Is this really so hard to follow? Mutation in this sphere happens at a *fantastic* rate, and the only thing that subject species (*us* in this case) can do is to reduce the population reservoir -- either through die-off, immunization, or transmission-reduction. This thing is NOT going away, until we're all dead, or immunized, or separated. THAT'S IT.

If you contribute to the virus-available population reservoir, you contribute to the virus, and you have yourself (and your screwy "sources") to blame for whatever bad outcomes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hence, the re-appearance of masking.

Is this really so hard to follow? Mutation in this sphere happens at a *fantastic* rate, and the only thing that subject species (*us* in this case) can do is to reduce the population reservoir -- either through die-off, immunization, or transmission-reduction. This thing is NOT going away, until we're all dead, or immunized, or separated. THAT'S IT.

If you contribute to the virus-available population reservoir, you contribute to the virus, and you have yourself (and your screwy "sources") to blame for whatever bad outcomes.

And only arrogant idiots think they can stop the course of a respiratory virus without completely ostracizing themselves from others. The dumber ones think it can be accomplished with homemade masks...

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    I know there are tons of Covid threads but most are political, this one is not. I will keep this short.

I have a close friend who has been in the hospital now for three weeks with Covid. He is 50, very fit, runs, exercises daily and no underlying conditions. He is to the point today they are going to put him on a vent. His wife is beside herself. She is asking for other medication be tried first and the hospital is denying her request. Yesterday she had a meeting set up with the doctors to plead her case and they held it at a different time without telling her. When one doctor did show up he brought a security guard with him, really? She is fighting for her husbands life and the hospital says they can not give him anything outside of CDC guidlines. For the record she is asking for hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and something called budesonide.

She has contacted an attorney.

What other options does she have?

Yes I’ve heard almost miraculous results ! I’m on vacation this week and screw it I can probably get some at the vets office or one of my farmer buddies ! I’ll help if I can !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I know one person that died of Covid-19 and they were vaccinated.

"antibody-dependent enhancement" caused by Covid-19 vaccines is to blame. Yet they will never tell you the truth they probably have it locked down as national security so no one can actually tell the truth without going to prison. Like everything else the government does not want the citizens to find out goes under national security.

Top Bottom