• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevy2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Is there a place local to central Indiana that would have an example of this type of set up to rent ?I would like an opportunity to test drive before taking the leap and installing one on my G19 considering I have no experience with this type of sighting system.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Is there a place local to central Indiana that would have an example of this type of set up to rent ?I would like an opportunity to test drive before taking the leap and installing one on my G19 considering I have no experience with this type of sighting system.

Point Blank Greenwood has had a Glock MOS with RMR in the rental case for a while now.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Hey Mike

can you give some reasoning as to why the 3.25 over the 6.5?

Just personal preference. My trusty RMR02 that I have had for about 7 years now I think on my EDC is 8 MOA. The viper I tried for a bit was 6, and the Delta Point I have on my gamer gun is 2.5. Of the dots I prefer the 2.5 of the DPP. It is still plenty big to pick up quickly but is more precise.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just personal preference. My trusty RMR02 that I have had for about 7 years now I think on my EDC is 8 MOA. The viper I tried for a bit was 6, and the Delta Point I have on my gamer gun is 2.5. Of the dots I prefer the 2.5 of the DPP. It is still plenty big to pick up quickly but is more precise.

Thank you for the follow up.

I think I'm going with the 3.25. If I don't like it I can put it on my 300 Blackout SBR.

If I went with the 6.5 and didn't like it, I'd be stuck with a RMR too big for another one of my guns.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I have never seen a used one for $350 and I've been wanting to set up a red dot handgun for a while. Cabela's said it's on back order and should be here in 2 weeks. Leaning towards having a G26 cut for the rmr.

Top Bottom