• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Cabelas has a long history of this. Every year for the last 4 years they have ran a black friday sale, then canceled the orders a month later. Either way, a chance at getting an RMR at this price is worth a shot, and if they cancel the order your really not out anything.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    6.5, out for delivery today.
    Just my personal opinion, 3.5 is too big for rifles and too small for handgun. For my rifles, I have Vortex Venom and Burris FF3 at much cheaper prices. Small dot on handguns really slows down aiming process. 6.5 is minimum, 9MOA is better.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just my personal opinion, 3.5 is too big for rifles and too small for handgun. For my rifles, I have Vortex Venom and Burris FF3 at much cheaper prices. Small dot on handguns really slows down aiming process. 6.5 is minimum, 9MOA is better.

FOR ME it's just about perfect.
    My Aimpoint T1 has a 4moa and that's fine under 200meters but too big past that for much as it covers way too much of the target. My 2moa Patrol optic is great and I'll probably be getting another one.
    On a pistol, I'm guessing from all the guys I've checked with, the problem is the same. If you like the Heinie(?) big dot you'll like the larger dot. Me? I hate the damn thing as it covers too much of the target. At extremly close range it's great but longer it provides no chance for any type of precision. If my family was under the gun at 15mtrs or more, I'd want the smaller dot.

Bob

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I just ordered the 3.25.

Estimated deliver date 6/26.

Once I get it in the RMR and slide will be given to AllenM to cut the slide and coat it.

Im betting Mrs Glue will steal it when its completed.

Top Bottom