• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i try to stay away from taco hell for mine and my toilets safety.. hopefully the lady learned a lesson
    i bought taco bell for me and my bro in law while we were working on his rental... toilet was removed at the time.
    so to get me back for buying him taco bell with no toilet, he crapped in a box and put in my trailer.

at least it was in a box!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i bought taco bell for me and my bro in law while we were working on his rental... toilet was removed at the time.
    so to get me back for buying him taco bell with no toilet, he crapped in a box and put in my trailer.

at least it was in a box!

01-Taco-Bell-XXL-Chalupa-box.jpg

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I stoped for lunch today at taco bell. So when i sat down to eat i had my glock 23c on me in my crossbread on my side under my shirt. I guess when i sat down a lady and her hubby or bf i guess seen it and she got up and went to the rest room. The next thing i know two cops pull up with there light on and came in and told me to step out side so i did. They said we got a call that u had a gun on u and i said yes i do. They ask if i had a ltc i pulled it out and then they said ok have a nice day.So i went back in to eat my cold food :xmad: and i over heard that lady say wow they didnt do anything at all to him. So i looked at that lady and said thanks for the cold food and i have the right to carry any time i want.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

picture.php

That said, I OC and CC and would have been just as :xmad: about the cold food.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    They should finally tell the people calling for that that it's legal to carry a gun like that.
    That way they shouldn't have to waist the time of two officers anytime that happens.
    Sure if one person is walking toward a bank with a gun in his hands and a ski mask on his head they should send someone, but someone sitting down and eating they shouldn't.
    It's just like if I called the police and told them that I saw a woman driving a car down the street.And asking them to do something about it.
    They would tell me that women are allowed to drive, just like men, and wouldnt send an officer to make sure she has a licence.
    They would just lecture me about the law, like they should do with "MWG" calls.

I can't agree with this more. And while I can understand how most people say they don't blame the police, shouldn't you? IMHO, they should've shown up, assessed the situation... realized the woman was an alarmist, taken HER outside and given her a verbal warning for filing a false report...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I can't agree with this more. And while I can understand how most people say they don't blame the police, shouldn't you? IMHO, they should've shown up, assessed the situation... realized the woman was an alarmist, taken HER outside and given her a verbal warning for filing a false report...

What's false? She probably called 911 and said "oh my god there's a guy with a gun at Taco Bell! No, I don't know what he's doing - I'm hiding in the bathroom!"

I see no lies in there. I see a tiny glimmer of stupidity and weakness, but no lies.

That doesn't mean they couldn't have said something, but then you would see who called them on you.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What's false? She probably called 911 and said "oh my god there's a guy with a gun at Taco Bell! No, I don't know what he's doing - I'm hiding in the bathroom!"

I see no lies in there. I see a tiny glimmer of stupidity and weakness, but no lies.

That doesn't mean they couldn't have said something, but then you would see who called them on you.

I agree, we cant blame the police because they are just doing their job, and they didn't bother the OP once he showed a valid LTCH.
    And we cant blame that lady either just because she's ignorant of the law.
    She probably thought the OP was a dangerous armed gang member or something and she probably think that only the police has the right to be armed.
    We cant really blame her for that, I dont know all the laws either and I may see things that I think are illegal when they are not.
    She didn't do it to be mean or to create troubles to the OP, she was probably really concerned and thought she did something good.
    Now if I, Sylvain, was in that restaurant and called to report that man with a gun, knowing that it's legal in Indiana and that he probably has a LTCH and everything ... now you could blame me.I would be a real douche for doing that.
    But that lady probably think she did a good thing.

fuzzbawl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    There are proper ways to handle these situations and I think in this case it was handled properly. LEO showed up, checked for license, went on their way. The lady didn't know and sure she might be ignorant of the law and not know how to follow it, but isn't that why there are OC groups? To show the masses "hey, sheeple, this is legal. That is all." ?

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    It could just be that when she saw the gun it literally scared the :poop: out of her and she HAD to go to the restroom to clean up! While in the restroom cleaning up her butt she decided to call 911.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Several years ago while my Dad was still on Chicago PD he was at lunch with a few others at a restaurant in downtown Chicago. Dad was plain clothes and had a shoulder holster and had taken off his sport coat. A few minutes later the waitress came up and said "I know you guys are cops and I told the guy at the table next to you all were but he almost pissed his pants seeing the gun." Really, people are that freaked out about firearms thanks to the libtards. Just keep walking towards the light sheeple, you will be ok.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    And we cant blame that lady either just because she's ignorant of the law......

I thought that saying was ignorance of the law is no excuse? :dunno:

I agree with you to a point though. However I would have definitely taught her something though.

Sounds like the leo's handled it good.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I, personally, don't buy the ''she was afraid" excuse. If she was truly afraid that the OP was dangerous, or about to rob the place, why did she stay around and finish her meal? Any sane person who believed that someone, armed with a deadly weapon, was a threat would have bugged out and then called 911 from a safe location. We often hear of anti gunners pulling this kind of crap. I believe that she knew that he was not a threat, but didn't like the fact that he was exercising his right to carry. She obviously didn't have the manners or up bringing to just mind her own business, or the cajones to say something to him directly, so she called 911. We, unfortunately, now live in a society where many have a sense of entitlement and think that they can 911 any time they are offended or just don't get their way and the government will make it all better. To me this is no different than the morons that call the police and expect them to show up because Burger King screwed up their order at the drive up window.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I, personally, don't buy the ''she was afraid" excuse. If she was truly afraid that the OP was dangerous, or about to rob the place, why did she stay around and finish her meal? Any sane person who believed that someone, armed with a deadly weapon, was a threat would have bugged out and then called 911 from a safe location. We often hear of anti gunners pulling this kind of crap. I believe that she knew that he was not a threat, but didn't like the fact that he was exercising his right to carry. She obviously didn't have the manners or up bringing to just mind her own business, or the cajones to say something to him directly, so she called 911. We, unfortunately, now live in a society where many have a sense of entitlement and think that they can 911 any time they are offended or just don't get their way and the government will make it all better. To me this is no different than the morons that call the police and expect them to show up because Burger King screwed up their order at the drive up window.

I wondered the same thing. But according to the OP, she said "she couldn't believe they didn't do anything to him" or something like that. I don't really think she was in fear of anything or pulling a prank--just stupi...ummm, I mean ignorant.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    +1

Only once in my life has anyone told me "I am afraid of guns", to which I responded "No, you aren't. You are still standing here knowing I am armed."

Top Bottom