• Poll closed .

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    What does Bob say their relationship was vs. What the neighbors say the relationship was? That is "do the stories match up as to who was who's girlfriend/ boyfriend? The windows were broken out... As in outward meaning the force came from inside? Is the suitcase next to Bob's phone packed, as if someone just arrived or just was leaving? Whose belongings, if any, are in it? Lastly, what is Bob's story of what happened and why did he not call?

Edit: I missed that Bob is only talking to his lawyer. Sorry. What does the lawyer say his answers were, or what does Bob say in re: those questions once the lawyer is there?

Good thread! Rep inbound.

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Alright, this is my understanding of the crime scene, please correct if wrong.

30u7c55.jpg

Turn the bodies and mattress 90 degrees, Joe is close to the wall with the .38s, and Wendy is on the floor between him and the half wall, but right up next to the mattress. Also, the door is adjacent to the half wall.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    What does Bob say their relationship was vs. What the neighbors say the relationship was? That is "do the stories match up as to who was who's girlfriend/ boyfriend? The windows were broken out... As in outward meaning the force came from inside? Is the suitcase next to Bob's phone packed, as if someone just arrived or just was leaving? Whose belongings, if any, are in it? Lastly, what is Bob's story of what happened and why did he not call?

Edit: Disregard questions about what Bob said. I missed that he's only talking to his lawyer. Sorry.

Good thread! Rep inbound.

Blessings,
    Bill
    The neighbors say that Bob is their neighbor, and as far as they know, he lives alone. Doesn't say much, occasionally has a beer with them during one of their weekend parties. They like him because he doesn't complain much about the noise. Wendy is a college chick who has been to a few parties. One neighbor remembers her talking to Bob at the last one, a week ago. Neither neighbor knows Joe personally, but they do know he played on the college football team.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Edit: I missed that Bob is only talking to his lawyer. Sorry. What does the lawyer say his answers were, or what does Bob say in re: those questions once the lawyer is there?

At this point, I want to hold on to that and see what can be made of the physical evidence. I'm serious about getting Kirk involved if he's willing. For the moment, assume the public defender is overbooked and can't get to the case yet.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Who did it is irrelevant. Shoot 'em all - let God sort 'em out.... Get a warrant, but don't knock, and go in with guns a blazin'....

Oh wait, this is CSI:INGO not CSI:Pima County!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The neighbors say that Bob is their neighbor, and as far as they know, he lives alone. Doesn't say much, occasionally has a beer with them during one of their weekend parties. They like him because he doesn't complain much about the noise. Wendy is a college chick who has been to a few parties. One neighbor remembers her talking to Bob at the last one, a week ago. Neither neighbor knows Joe personally, but they do know he played on the college football team.

Thanks. What about the window glass and the suitcase? [strike]Also, I modified the last after you started replying... What statement does the attorney allow Bob to make?[/strike] asked and answered, for now.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Along with what BOR is asking where are the location of the spent casings of the .45?
    Great question! 2 of them are along the wall north of the door. One is at the base of the half wall near the door. I'm going to just sort of assume they didn't bounce much after being ejected.

Top Bottom