• Poll closed .

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    sb08p1.jpg

Oh, just for added clarity, Wendy's flat on her back, feet toward the door, Joe is in that slumping/sitting position I described, feet away from the door. I think those details have already been covered, but wanted to make sure everyone was clear on them.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    34j7rbs.jpg

Wendy Flat on her back, feet towards door. 1 .45 shot middle of chest.
    Joe 5 shots to head, 1 lethal sitting/slumped position.
    Powder residue on Joe and Bob's hands.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    34j7rbs.jpg

Wendy Flat on her back, feet towards door. 1 .45 shot middle of chest.
    Joe 5 shots to head, 1 lethal sitting/slumped position.
    Powder residue on Joe and Bob's hands.
    Sorry, wasn't clear... the 2 casings from the .45 are on the West wall, North of the door.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    This is too easy. While laying around doing nothing, the black male is fondling the 45 while the white girl is fondling the 38. She calls to the black guy and says "hey, I think I can bump fire this revolver," and amazingly does so, putting 5 rounds in his head. In a reflex action, he triggers off a 45 round through her chest. The survivor knows NO ONE will believe this story, so he clams up.

I think the bigger issue here is that the OP really needs to stop eating spicy food before bed.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    FWIW, I wrote up Bob's story and PM'd to Kirk, just in case he might be interested and hasn't seen the thread. If he doesn't take an interest, I'll just copy-paste when the time comes.

Other legal types are welcome to get a copy if they want to be on the defense team.

I'm also interested in hearing some theories about what went down. The reason this thread idea occurred to me is that the circumstances are odd -- whose guns, whose fingerprints, whose house, etc. I wondered what someone who just had the physical evidence would think of the situation.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    so Wendy is Bob's daughter. Bob doesn't like the fact that she's sleeping with Joe.

Thats about as far as I've been able to think without any contradictions.

That's what I thought at first but seeing how Bob lived above Wendy's apartment made me dismiss that and how they were talking at the party together earlier. I don't think a parent would go with there child to a college party.:twocents:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    That's what I thought at first but seeing how Bob lived above Wendy's apartment made me dismiss that and how they were talking at the party together earlier. I don't think a parent would go with there child to a college party.:twocents:
    According to the neighbors, Wendy lives somewhere else. They only know her because she's shown up to a couple of their parties.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    OK, rough draft. Like I said holes in here about how the guns changed hands. And how it exactly started.

Motive- Wendy talked to Bob at a party explaining her abusive BF and since he was on the Football team she didn't feel like anyone would believe her. Askes Bob for help.

*this is where I am lost as to how it started*

Bob is firing the .38 from behind the half wall. And Joe is firing the Glock. this explains the 2 spent casings directly west of the bed and the 2 slugs in the wall. The broken pane is explained by Bob firing the revolver (from a few yards away). My guess is, is that Wendy stepped in for whatever reason and while Joe turned he shot wendy in the chest explaining the slug in the floor behind wendy and the spent casing towards the door. How Joe got a hold of the Glock I don't know and why the guns were lying where they were is still a mystery.

Theory #1

Top Bottom