• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I was totally shocked when I checked the mail today!!!!! There was absolutely nothing in it from ISP. I was even more shocked at my email when I found nothing.

XDMWIZARD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Im not sure I buy into the seperate pile of crim history Apps taking extra months of review BS. Im sure there is some kind of extra pile but for a minor misdemeanor it should not take that long. I got a email reply from ISP, telling me that my App would take longer because of my crim history!!!! I got my LTCH in just over 11 weeks and I had a misdemeanor charge 13yrs ago. Maybe I got lucky??? possibly got a newbie temp down there to process my app??? I would check with your local PD, Make sure they transmitted the App over to ISP if you havent already. Good Luck hope it gets there soon!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I was totally shocked when I checked the mail today!!!!! There was absolutely nothing in it from ISP. I was even more shocked at my email when I found nothing.

I'll be glad to forward you my email from Sergeant "Butch". I don't want you to be the only one that didn't get the canned auto reply. ;)

They are not taking phone calls, nor reading emails.

Ausra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    SW Indy
    My wife and I applied in Feb, money order was cashed March 1st. She got her LTCH Saturday and I still don't have mine. We both applied same day same time. Both have spotless records. She was born here I was born in Arkansas. My name is also before hers in alphabetical order. So in assuming mine is taking longer because I moved here 5-6 years ago? Either way, we did L1 printing and it took roughly 10 weeks from the date the money order was cashed. About 16 weeks from the date we applied and paid our fees.

Armed*Italian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Griffith
    Did L1 on Feb. 14th paid local PD in cash on Feb. 15th. Was told by local PD app. approved and transmitted to ISP on Feb. 18th. Called local PD last week to check on status. The very nice lady I talked to ran my name and said no record in the system yet. Anyone else here apply in mid Feb. and receive thier LTCH ? Hoping just a few more weeks. I should of listened to my Dad (God rest his Soul) and applied years ago.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    My wife and I applied in Feb, money order was cashed March 1st. She got her LTCH Saturday and I still don't have mine. We both applied same day same time. Both have spotless records. She was born here I was born in Arkansas. My name is also before hers in alphabetical order. So in assuming mine is taking longer because I moved here 5-6 years ago? Either way, we did L1 printing and it took roughly 10 weeks from the date the money order was cashed. About 16 weeks from the date we applied and paid our fees.

This is the first report of someone getting theirs who had their mo cashed after mine. Futile as it might be, my hopes just went up a little bit.

buckhunter21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Southeast Indiana
    Did L1 on Feb. 14th paid local PD in cash on Feb. 15th. Was told by local PD app. approved and transmitted to ISP on Feb. 18th. Called local PD last week to check on status. The very nice lady I talked to ran my name and said no record in the system yet. Anyone else here apply in mid Feb. and receive thier LTCH ? Hoping just a few more weeks. I should of listened to my Dad (God rest his Soul) and applied years ago.

2/8 here.....nothing yet.

darknight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    [FONT=&quot]If you call the number on the back of the money order, the bank can tell you when the money order was cashed. That will estimate the time we would receive it. Add 8 weeks if electronic fingerprinting was the service you chose (this is electronically submitted fingerprints NOT the application process on line), and;[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Add 16 weeks if you mailed them. Your license will be issued the same day we begin processing it, if you have no previous arrest. If you have an arrest that was either dismissed, not filed, or deferred etc., the processing time will be delay substantially. All criminal convictions will be reviewed.
    The E-mail i received from ISP
    [/FONT]

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I have a couple of things for the thread.
    I have had several e-mails back and forth with Sgt. Butch in Indy about my app I put in on 14 Dec.
    He found out for me that my app was sent back to my local PD and they never saw it or disregarded it altogether...not sure which. I called the marshal and he said he would re-do it. Sgt. told me later that day that it had been received. And I am still waiting!
    And another thing, according to Concealed Carry Magazine, Indiana is only behind FL., GA., and TX., in the number of concealed carry permits! Way to go!!!

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Question for everyone! Is the money order that they always talk about the one that we write for the fingerprints or to the state?

State...that's the one that is sent in with your application...when that has been cashed...supposedly that is when the clock or days start

Last edited:

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, today is day 118 for me...as with everyone else I am tired of waiting..I applied Non-L1 on January 3rd, money order was chased January 11th. I decided today to check with the local PD I applied through to see if they can be of any help since ISP is of NO help. I placed my ID in the tray at the bottom of the window and asked the nice lady if she can help. I explained everything to her and she stated "I have another 2 maybe 3 months more to wait...I am like think WTF has the game changed overnight. She said to call the number on the back of the money order to know when it was cashed, I explained I did and that it was cashed January 11th...She said January, I thought you said March. Give me your ID back, well about 5 minutes later she came back to the window and said..."Well I have not seen this before for the others I have checked, yours was issued May 1st 2013..I said today? She said you can expect it in the mail probably on Friday...Woo Hoo...my wait is over...went to Hobby Lobby got pink paper...I am ready. So, just a little insight maybe others can check with your local PD as well...She stated she would have called ISP if the system did not return an issue date. Hope this helps others who are waiting as well.

XDmShootr21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Brazil, Indiana
    Well, today is day 118 for me...as with everyone else I am tired of waiting..I applied Non-L1 on January 3rd, money order was chased January 11th. I decided today to check with the local PD I applied through to see if they can be of any help since ISP is of NO help. I placed my ID in the tray at the bottom of the window and asked the nice lady if she can help. I explained everything to her and she stated "I have another 2 maybe 3 months more to wait...I am like think WTF has the game changed overnight. She said to call the number on the back of the money order to know when it was cashed, I explained I did and that it was cashed January 11th...She said January, I thought you said March. Give me your ID back, well about 5 minutes later she came back to the window and said..."Well I have not seen this before for the others I have checked, yours was issued May 1st 2013..I said today? She said you can expect it in the mail probably on Friday...Woo Hoo...my wait is over...went to Hobby Lobby got pink paper...I am ready. So, just a little insight maybe others can check with your local PD as well...She stated she would have called ISP if the system did not return an issue date. Hope this helps others who are waiting as well.

Congrats!!!!! :yesway: Hopefully this means mine is coming soon as well! I applied January 14th and my MO was cashed the 18th

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    L1 and money order to city county building, downtown Indy on FEB 7 which is 11 weeks tomorrow. Nothing yet....then again the mail hasn't come yet today....hoping for a miracle maybe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom