billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    SIX Days...

What's the wait people have experienced on the re-issuing of licenses? I want the new plastic LTCH to replace the paper one since I'll be travelling out of state a bit this year and want something that looks more official.

LTCH arrived in 3 days which was amazing, now just waiting for my new card on the mail.

From the day my card was charged until I received in the mail=6 days...Bill.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Still waiting to get my renewed license in the mail. Payment was done on the 19th. I wanted them to fix an error in the street address ("Street" was spelled "Streeet") and wanted that hard plastic so out of state cops believe it's real... haha.

Licensing website says approved, but I don't know if that is in regards to my actual license or to the requested changes. I've had my LTCH for a while now.

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    Wow you must all have some paid off civil servants.....filed to renew from my 4 year to life time, ISP paid on 3/2, local pd paid and prints done on 3/4. Has been Pending ISP approval since 3/6......my current 4 year expires on 4/5/2015....

Glockblock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Wow you must all have some paid off civil servants.....filed to renew from my 4 year to life time, ISP paid on 3/2, local pd paid and prints done on 3/4. Has been Pending ISP approval since 3/6......my current 4 year expires on 4/5/2015....

I just joined this forum to say this and you beat me to it. Paid, fingerprinted, and paid local on 3/2, site has said "pending ISP approval" until this morning. It now says "pending processing fingerprints". I did the electronic prints so I'm confused as to why mine is taking longer than all of these other applications that were submitted weeks after mine. Any suggestions on what to do? Did anyone else have that status on theirs?

Tcam2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Avon
    I just joined this forum to say this and you beat me to it. Paid, fingerprinted, and paid local on 3/2, site has said "pending ISP approval" until this morning. It now says "pending processing fingerprints". I did the electronic prints so I'm confused as to why mine is taking longer than all of these other applications that were submitted weeks after mine. Any suggestions on what to do? Did anyone else have that status on theirs?

We are in the same boat with the pending fingerprint as well as my City stating Indiana Beach, of course I called to try to change and its pretty much not possible, hoping commen sense rules out on Their end and they match my zip code

Doane86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    Princeton
    Same here paid state on 2-8 fingerprints 2-10 local 2-11 it took the local one week and been pending isp approval since then yesterday pending processing fingerprints

Glockblock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Same here paid state on 2-8 fingerprints 2-10 local 2-11 it took the local one week and been pending isp approval since then yesterday pending processing fingerprints

Hm. I'm starting to wonder if this is a county thing or if it was something about submitting our applications that week? There are people on here getting them in 7-10 days and it'll be a month tomorrow since mine was submitted. Pretty frustrating experience so far.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Forgot to update: I've had my LTCH since 2013 but wanted the new plastic card since it looks more legit when travelling out of state and to correct a typo in my street address.

Paid for the duplicate on 3/19 and received on 3/30.

JDKzKyq.jpg

Added the photo for those just joining us who may not know what the old licenses looked like.

BluBlur

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2015
    What is everyone looking at from time issued to time received? Mine was issued 3/27 and I still don't have it. Tomorrow will make one week..

Glockblock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    Indianapolis
    has anyone been able to inquire with ISP about the issue with pending fingerprints after pending ISP approval

Mine is now back to "pending ISP approval". It had been "pending processing fingerprints" for about a week before that, and "pending isp approval" before that. I have no idea what's going on with this.

gamer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    Paid the State on 03/27/2015 and did my fingerprints this morning. I hope it arrives quicker than 4-6 weeks because I may have ordered my carry holster prematurely. And maybe it's already arrived. And maybe I'm dying to use it!!!!

gamer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    It really seems varied on the time it takes to get it back. Some seem super quick while other take longer than normal with a mix in between. I guess only time will tell.

Tcam2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Avon
    So it seems it's just a matter of criminal history, I admittedly lost my LTCH in 2012 for DUI (only arrest) if you have a background they will put the app on hold 30 days during which time a local officer could send documentation proving you're not (proper person) after 30 days application is back on schedule....but no criminal history means you'll get it 5-10 days

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom