• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    GOP not sticking up for one of their own, and a **** poor "investigation?" Seems they had no qualms about throwing this guy under the bus.
    Shocking!
    Maybe he needs to go, maybe not. Either way, in my opinion, there needs to be an actual impartial investigation to find out what can be proven to have actually happened, not a liability butt covering report commissioned by Bosma and Long.

Seriously, they had the exact same report in front of them three days ago when they were considering the matter satisfactorily closed. Now as the political winds blow they are crying for blood? I swear there isn’t a single spine between either of them. They are seriously doing their best to surrender every principled position as fast as they can put a finger in the wind. It's amazing how cool everything was until it hit the media, then suddenly they are piously pontificating. Way to fold on both the treatment of women front and the due process front in the same week.

In my opinion, regardless of whatever actually happened, they have demonstrated just what spineless squishes they are. Beyond that, let the chips fall where they may after a real investigation.

Last edited:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    From what I can see, AG Hill's staunch denials are working to get him all the investigation he can stand or choke down.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's 0730: no resignation, total alleged gropees to come forward stand at two. Protest at Statehouse today, 40 going per Facebook page according to Fox 59.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    New York's Attorney General resigned earlier this year after allegations of physically abusing four women and using his position to intimidate them into silence. I'm not advocating the next 1:13, but I think it might eliminate a lot of the problem.

[video=youtube;tunKokXjuks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tunKokXjuks[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sounds like this is something that he did a lot of, but didn't get hammered for until recently. Just the times, or did he irritate somebody with a lot of money and power recently?:dunno:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Sounds like this is something that he did a lot of, but didn't get hammered for until recently. Just the times, or did he irritate somebody with a lot of money and power recently?:dunno:

Dunno, like I say I've met him a half dozen or so times, including ones in a bar setting with my wife. I never saw him out of line, but my experience is limited to the above. Printcrafts wife obviously had a very different experience.

He has been a vocal opponent of Indiana Republican leadership's "methadone for all" policies as well as the needle giveaways, which I'm sure I has not made him any friends among the Bosmas/Long/Holcomb crowd.

I always liked the guy, but I don't claim to know anything about what happened that night or any other time except the few times I met him. What I want to see is someone actually impartially investigating it, like maybe interviewing both sides?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dunno, like I say I've met him a half dozen or so times, including ones in a bar setting with my wife. I never saw him out of line, but my experience is limited to the above. Printcrafts wife obviously had a very different experience.

He has been a vocal opponent of Indiana Republican leadership's "methadone for all" policies as well as the needle giveaways, which I'm sure I has not made him any friends among the Bosmas/Long/Holcomb crowd.

I always liked the guy, but I don't claim to know anything about what happened that night or any other time except the few times I met him. What I want to see is someone actually impartially investigating it, like maybe interviewing both sides?

Was that what he was referencing? She had a #metoo experience?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lemme get this straight, someone who tells us all, over and over and over, that they are righteous . . . is not really righteous?

Huh, Mr. Obvious, I never made the connection. Everyday people who tell me how righteous they are, every day I see what slime they are. No news here.

Boy, those Curtis Hill commercials sure disappeared quickly on Pat Harrington's Facebook page. Lol.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Maybe he needs to go, maybe not. Either way, in my opinion, there needs to be an actual impartial investigation to find out what can be proven to have actually happened, not a liability butt covering report commissioned by Bosma and Long.

Seriously, they had the exact same report in front of them three days ago when they were considering the matter satisfactorily closed. Now as the political winds blow they are crying for blood? I swear there isn’t a single spine between either of them. They are seriously doing their best to surrender every principled position as fast as they can put a finger in the wind. It's amazing how cool everything was until it hit the media, then suddenly they are piously pontificating. Way to fold on both the treatment of women front and the due process front in the same week.

In my opinion, regardless of whatever actually happened, they have demonstrated just what spineless squishes they are. Beyond that, let the chips fall where they may after a real investigation.
    Rinos just like Paul ryan and mitch McConnell.
    And deffinately just as spineless

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm not sure that the request for a Marion County Prosecutor investigation was particularly well thought out.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    36766513_510371766060375_37710371204628480_n.png

So, wait and see.

I must say that it is encouraging to see the Attorney General loudly saying that women should not automatically be believed.

This is in contradistinction to what the Powers That Be said about my last Rape trial when they were jumping up and down demanding to change the law and calling me very bad names for doing my job.

They can all burn in hell but it is nice to see one of the players have second thoughts.

Last edited:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    So, wait and see.

I must say that it is encouraging to see the Attorney General loudly saying that women should not automatically be believed.

This is in contradistinction to what the Powers That Be said about my last Rape trial when they were jumping up and down demanding to change the law and calling me very bad names for doing my job.

They can all burn in hell but it is nice to see one of the players have second thoughts.

I agree that it is good that someone is trying to move the bar back to where it belongs: Not to automatically believe the accuser.

However, I don't think this guy is the poster child for honorable, non-creepy behavior.

Interestingly, in his statement this morning he correctly noted it was an internal investigation. In what internal investigation does an outsider to the organization, one over who the organization has NO ability to discipline, get a say in what happens?

Top Bottom