• ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Love the cz line. I wish my P07 would use the 75 mags though.

Aside from proportions, the P07 and Sig250 are not even close in operation or design.

The Sig being DAO and the P07 having DA/SA and the design and spare parts to change from decocker or standard safety.

Now I've put my P07 next to my P2022 and that's much closer - but still different in many ways. Sigs and CZ's are nearly on the same par. CZ has a lower cost and I dig that.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm a big dude and have a Phantom. It fits my hand VERY well. I've only taken it to the range once since I got it but so far I love it. My only quibble is the front sight which I feel is too big. But then again that's just me. I have the 9mm version.

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Have been looking into them for a while and from people that actually own them they seem to have a very high opinion. Im not a very big guy and really like the way they fit my hand. Someone here recently did a review on one i believe that was pretty thorough. You may want to run a search for it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't see anything in the CZ that looks lifted from the P250. It's most likely a part of the common myth that anything designed well in the eastern bloc must be a copy of something from the west.

The CZs are great guns in every way. I've run close to 900 rounds through my CZ 75 Compact without so much as a hiccup.

BJMANIS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Muncie
    Pre "B" 75 mangazine

I just picked up a 75 made in 1991. I'm hearing that the after market mags by MecGar will not work in this early model.
    would like a line on a couple more magazines, as would every one that owns a pre B.
    Also how is the front sight installed in this model? ...... Pin? or what

Has anybody changed out the sights on this early model? They are very small. The rear should not be a problem as it is driftable, but the front looks like it could be a bear.

Any thoughts, or input would be most appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:
    Top Bottom