• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    $529.95. Not sure if it comes with one mag or two; I'll check in the morning.

The SAR K2 .45 comes with (1) 14-round magazine.

I should've stated that I've only read that Para 14 round mags work. I'd seek a direct confirmation from the distributor or somewhere else before getting a bunch of mags that may or may not work.

I tried a P13-45 mag this morning; should fit fine but not lock in b/c it's too short, and it would not fit into the magwell without excessive force. FWIW.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I tried a P13-45 mag this morning; should fit fine but not lock in b/c it's too short, and it would not fit into the magwell without excessive force. FWIW.

Have you tried a P14 mag? P13 mags are a tad shorter then the P14 mag so that is probably what is causing the hangup, but I didn't read all the way up so it looks like you already know that :) OOOPs

Last edited:

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    You might also look at a Canik 55 Shark FC. Basically, a Jericho 941 clone, which is based on the CZ. I have one, it's phenomenal. Sar K2 is next on the list.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Plainfield Shooting Supply had a 75 and 75 compact in stock yesterday. Indy Trading post had a p07 in stock as well.

Was it a 75b or a 75bd? They had the bd in a few weeks ago when I was in there.

I just picked up a 75B Satin Nickel in .40 from a member on another forum and can't wait to shoot it.

Just need good weather and time. Neither of which seem to happen at the same instance.

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Was it a 75b or a 75bd? They had the bd in a few weeks ago when I was in there.

I just picked up a 75B Satin Nickel in .40 from a member on another forum and can't wait to shoot it.

Just need good weather and time. Neither of which seem to happen at the same instance.

Not sure. Place was packed and never really got close to that case. Bob was trying to sell someone the compact and I wouldn't be surprised if it is no longer there.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The Outdoorsman in Greenwood carries CZ models, specifically your SP01 regularly. With the current situation though their stock is probably like everyone elses--aka hardly anything. Also their prices are very close to MSRP on everything, sometimes over by a tad.

Georgia A Hines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I really do not know where I am or where I am suppose to be with this but I am sure one of you will be kind enuf to lead me in the right direction. I want to buy a cz 75 BD Police and I do not know where to post that :?)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I really do not know where I am or where I am suppose to be with this but I am sure one of you will be kind enuf to lead me in the right direction. I want to buy a cz 75 BD Police and I do not know where to post that :?)

The 75BD pops up fairly often. The Police model is a little harder to come by. From my understanding the differences between the two models are very slight.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Pretty sure I'm set on the SP01 full size or the tactical. If any of you see one of these please give me shout. thanks for all the replies as usual. Lots of knowledgeable people here. :ingo:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Bite the Bullet had a K2 last Saturday.
    Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmost pulled the trigger, but didn't
    It's probably still there.

I hit B T B after my inaugural trip to Whittaker's Gun Shop in Owensboro, KY.

wow- what a place.

FWIW - they had some very nice CZ P-01 & -07 -- only 2 they had though.

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    We have P01s on back order, but no way of knowing when they might show up. That being the case, we are not taking deposits on them. I think you'll find most shops in the area are in the same boat.

Please feel free to check in with us as often as you like, and if we have something in-stock or know it's coming, we'd be happy to hold it for you until you can come in.

OP is looking for the SP01. That's the full size tactical, also valled the Phantom.

Big difference.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The all steel version of the SP01 is the Shadow.
    The polymer framed version is the Phantom.
    The SP01 Tactical is essentially a Shadow with night sights. But it does not have the Shadow rollmark.

Top Bottom