• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Word has seeped through the pipeline that a Phantom will travel the Pantless Highway soon to begin it's transformation into a Phantom Shadow II!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    1911 fanboy since I was 12 years old. I just clicked 69 years on this rock and I still favor the 1911 but yes,I am a serious fan of the CZ. I ave a PCR and a Phantom scheduled for full monti upgrades

Having read this comment, I must ask.

How much of your affection is because of the design vs. Familiarity, nostalgia, being a stubborn old fart stuck in his ways therefore refusing to admit glocksare better?[/COLOR]

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Having read this comment, I must ask.

How much of your affection is because of the design vs. Familiarity, nostalgia, being a stubborn old fart stuck in his ways therefore refusing to admit glocksare better?[/COLOR]

I give up cm, you know where there purple goes.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I personally think people like CZ's because they haven't shot a Tanfo yet.

:)

:wrongdoor:

I had a Tanfo TZ88. It was a beautiful blued pistol that had some nice improvements over the my CZ 75s. I’ve never liked the staked in screw method of retaining the trigger bar lifter spring and the Tanfo (as well as most clones) have a much better design in that area. The thing that killed the Tanfo for me was the milled into the slide front sight. I’m also not a fan of roll pins but it was that damned front sight that pushed that one out of my collection.

Hotrod65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I absolutely love my CZ75-PCR. I started out with a Glock 23 which I still own. I put the Glock 23 away and started carrying my CZ. In my opinion, the ergonomics are fantastic! My CZ75-PCR fits my hand like a glove. If you are looking for a kydex holster check out T5 customkydex. I am looking forward to growing my CZ collection.

Top Bottom