• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I got my SP01 Shadow back from Cajun Gunworks and it is AMAZING. The DA is right around 6lbs and the SA is a hair over 3lbs. I brought it to FNS (before even testing it out) and did much better than I did the time before. This gun is somehow even better than before.

If you want to improve your CZ's even more, I would highly recommend sending them to, or buying parts from cajun gunworks.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    CZ is also responsible for the manufacture of a few other great weapons. They make the Dan Wesson 1911's of which I purchased a bobtail commander in stainless. The gun is fantastic. It will feed empty brass, shoot just as accurately as my $2600 nighthawk and fit and finish is perfect. I have since sold the nighthawk due to this fact.

They also make some armalite and magnum research pistols on the CZ frame. One of my favorite pistols ever was a large frame Baby Eagle in 9mm. The one with the Frame safety.

Eaa witness and a few other great firearms are based on the CZ frame and work wonderfully.

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    Here you go Kazam. Here's my new "shiny" Cz..

photo-1.jpg

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    So I just got the rubber grips for my CZ-75BD. I have to say, I love the feel it has to it. I'm taking it to the range probably Saturday to try it out and try out my new Sig p250 I pick up Friday.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You know you could get a black one, shoot it for a while, then when you have the cash saved up send it out to be coated in what ever finish you want.

Some of the modern finishes like the Fail Zero coating are just as good if not better at resisting corrosion than raw stainless steel.

YMMV

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Just got a CZ 75B Compact Two Tone as part of a trade. It is a pretty nice pistol. Need to get to the range some to try it out. Still want a full size 75B or 85 though.

Mwiseman6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Actually they called it the Limited Edition in 2010 in the USA but they are on the Czech website as a current production called the New Edition. CZ 75 B NEW EDITION - Ceska zbrojovka

There is one on Gunbroker.com right now. Not cheap but the cost justies the added nite sights, wood grips and bead blasted flats.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just got a CZ 75B Compact Two Tone as part of a trade. It is a pretty nice pistol. Need to get to the range some to try it out. Still want a full size 75B or 85 though.
    If you have any interest in a 75B in .40 let me know. I have a very nice one.

Top Bottom