• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Got it at The Outdoorsman, paid very close to the list price of $660. Was very glad to have found it :)

Thanks for the info! :yesway:

Its hard to find a CZ at a whole bunch below MSRP as they are so hard to come by. Im sure most places know that anyone looking for one will be willing to pay for it.

Great pick up! I really am jealous. But hopefully I wont be for very long.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    They also have a standard RAMI, as well.

Thats the debate Im having. If I want a standard model with the safety to carry cocked and locked or the BD with the decocker.

Most of my guns are DA/SA with a decocker so im leaning that way as that is what Im carring 99% of the time.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Here you go Kazam. Here's my new "shiny" Cz..

photo-1.jpg

Last one I saw like this was at Cabelas/Hammond. Went back the next day to get it and it was gone. I've since worked over three pre-B models and I've become very fond of CGW. Dave is great to work with.:yesway:

mjpell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Mooresville
    I'm debating between the CZ P-07 duty and a Springfield XD, both in 9mm.

I like to buy and sell. I love to try a new model and figure out what I like and what I don't. I usually decide there is something about it that just doesn't fit and I sell or trade for another. That was until I stumbled upon CZ firearms. My first CZ was a CZ 82. I had purchased some other guns in Makarov and, you know, I just had that itch. The 82 was better than the rest of the Maks so I sold them and kept it. Then I bought a CZ 70 .32 acp. I had some other .32 plinkers and I thought it would fit in. I hated the trigger so it went the way of the other .32s, all sold. I picked up a CZ 83 in .380. I thought it would be cool to have a matching set. It was cool, but not that cool. I sold it. I had been looking for an accurate, dependable full size steel 9mm. After a trying out many different platforms, both steel and plastic, I purchased a CZ 75B. Next thing I knew I had a 75 compact for carry and a 97B in .45acp. So now, along with the 82, 75B, 75 compact and 97B, I find myself shopping for a Shadow. To all my fellow gun enthusiasts who love to buy and try then sell or trade, beware of the CZ. I find that I cannot bring myself to part with them and, indeed, only want to buy more. I have heard people say they are the best gun for the money. Personally, I think they are just the best guns.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    I wish there was a gun that looked like the sig p226 with all the same attributes and especially price of the CZ 75b. As it is I'll probably buy the p226 because I think it looks freakin awesome and get a 75B later. :(

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just picked up a Rami at Bradis today. I have not had it to the range yet, but I think I'm already falling in love with this. It feels even nicer than my CZ 75 Compact, but time will tell if it's as accurate or reliable. The Compact set the bar pretty high in those areas.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got the standard safety version and I'm hoping to fire it this weekend. Now the hunt for a good holster begins. I typically wear an OWB scabbard type holster, but for this one, think I'll go to an IWB for concealment. The gun is very interesting and almost feels like a smaller CZ 40B than a CZ 75. It is very 1911-ish in the grip shape.

Inyomau5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    yeah i have a po-1 its very nice. you don't see too many being sold because ppl hold onto them.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got the standard safety version and I'm hoping to fire it this weekend. Now the hunt for a good holster begins. I typically wear an OWB scabbard type holster, but for this one, think I'll go to an IWB for concealment. The gun is very interesting and almost feels like a smaller CZ 40B than a CZ 75. It is very 1911-ish in the grip shape.

I have had luck with Stoner holsters. Their IWBs have the leather piece between the gun and the wearer. You can also get the steel reinforced opening which is well worth it IMO. Usually takes about a month to come in the mail.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have had luck with Stoner holsters. Their IWBs have the leather piece between the gun and the wearer. You can also get the steel reinforced opening which is well worth it IMO. Usually takes about a month to come in the mail.

I got a couple holsters from him at the last 1500. Been pretty pleased with them so far. :yesway:

Top Bottom