• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Benchmade 730 Ares, they no longer make that model but you can't go wrong with a nice Benchmade!

I agree as a firefighter with money supplied by the fd to buy anything I want, I always buy a new benchmade knife in january. They have a life sharp program you ship it to them and send $5 with it they will send it back sharp as the day you bought it. If you forget to send the $5 they will send it back anyway. I own three and gave a fourth one to my father in law. If you buy the red class they are not made in the USA the other classes, black, blue and I believe gold are.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Where did you order from VN?

I bought mine from Poor Fish Outdoors on eBay. Later I saw the same thing for sale from one of our posters on INGO for a dollar more. I am now sorry I did not buy from them. I bought too soon.

To all INGO readers: Please check out our members and buy from them when possible.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wish I had purchase my knife from SLOW1911s' site ShooterBasix , but a card laid is a card played.

Same knife a dollar more. You live and you learn. Please support our advertisers. They help us stay here on line.

Last edited:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Can someone quickly explain how that video was done? You put the knife in the pocket using the clip and then just push it outwards as you're drawing? Is that it?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Can someone quickly explain how that video was done? You put the knife in the pocket using the clip and then just push it outwards as you're drawing? Is that it?

Did you see the notch on the blade? What happens is when you pull the knife out of your pocket (up and slightly toward the rear) the notch catches the material of your clothing. Allowing the drawing motion to also open the blade.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I guess I understood perfectly, then. It just seems too dang simple and I've never been big on knives so I've never heard of the "wave" concept until today.

I can't carry my Leatherman Wave into my job (federal building). If I could, I would carry it all the time.

Top Bottom