'Merica
    Lbutchery.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    This is the actual point in contention. So, I ask again, how do you define one who "serves the armed forces"?

No that is not the Actual Sticking point between kutnupe14 and myself. I want to know how does one get the ability to call one a Coward when many of their life points are similar?!
    Both went to College instead of the Military...
    Both then decided to follow Civil Service Careers...
    What makes one a Coward, and the Other a Hero?!
    The Only difference to me is one went beyond just Serving their City, to a State and National Role...
    Smells of hypocrisy to me...

Thanks for attempting to steer the Conversation to what you feel is a point of Contention though... :popcorn:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No that is not the Actual Sticking point between kutnupe14 and myself. I want to know how does one get the ability to call one a Coward when many of their life points are similar?!
    Both went to College instead of the Military...
    Both then decided to follow Civil Service Careers...
    What makes one a Coward, and the Other a Hero?!
    The Only difference to me is one went beyond just Serving their City, to a State and National Role...
    Smells of hypocrisy to me...

Thanks for attempting to steer the Conversation to what you feel is a point of Contention though... :popcorn:

Kutnupe was accused of calling someone who "served the armed forces" a coward.

He denied that by pointing out that Cheney never "served the armed forces".

You said "Oh really!?" then pointed out where he called Cheney a coward.

Kutnupe is still correct that he never called anyone who "served the armed forces" a coward. He called Cheney a coward.

So you were wrong, once again. Now's the time to just man up and say you misunderstood the argument that was taking place.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Because I knew this would come up later in the discussion, I intentionaly used the phrase “served THE armed forces” rather that “served IN the armed forces”

The job of civillian military personel is to serve the united states military

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Because I knew this would come up later in the discussion, I intentionaly used the phrase “served THE armed forces” rather that “served IN the armed forces”

The job of civillian military personel is to serve the united states military

The guy who pushes a mop in the pentagon also "serves the armed forces". Is he also exempt from ever being called a coward?

How does being a politician prove someone's courage?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The guy who pushes a mop in the pentagon also "serves the armed forces". Is he also exempt from ever being called a coward?

How does being a politician prove someone's courage?

Depends. Did he dodge the Draft? Or did he avoid the Draft? Or was he old enough to experience the Draft? Or did he ever do something cowardly? Your question has no bearing on the subject of Cheney, other than, yes, both are "serving the military" in their own way.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Clearly I do not like/support Cheney. However,

Avoiding the military doesn't make you a coward.

Joining the military doesn't make you a hero.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Since you're newtothis, I'll let you in on a little secret. Saying idiotic stuff like this doesn't make you popular like the big kids. It just makes you sound ignorant. You don't know a single thing about me.
    LOL, I enjoy being a jerk.

If I have to deal with people being butthurt, then I dont wanna sit at the big kids table.

:blahblah:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Depends. Did he dodge the Draft? Or did he avoid the Draft? Or was he old enough to experience the Draft? Or did he ever do something cowardly? Your question has no bearing on the subject of Cheney, other than, yes, both are "serving the military" in their own way.

I'm not the one making the assertion that he is exempt from being called a coward because he "served the armed forces". I'm simply pointing out how little sense it makes.

Clearly I do not like/support Cheney. However,

Avoiding the military doesn't make you a coward.

Joining the military doesn't make you a hero.

Can't argue that.

heck yes he does

Do you have the slightest idea what point you're even trying to make in this thread? You are insanely confusing.

If I have to deal with people being butthurt, then I dont wanna sit at the big kids table.

Nobody here is butthurt. Just enjoying some laughs at your expense.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Since you're newtothis, I'll let you in on a little secret. Saying idiotic stuff like this doesn't make you popular like the big kids. It just makes you sound ignorant. You don't know a single thing about me.

And steveh_131 ought to know, because he's living proof.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Nobody here is butthurt. Just enjoying some laughs at your expense.

See, itd be one thing if I was serious... but im not. Im not near as serious on this thread as you. So, for all intensive purposes, I am the one getting to enjoy your "uppitiness" and your apparent need to be the smartest guy in the room.

:lol2:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Kutnupe was accused of calling someone who "served the armed forces" a coward.

He denied that by pointing out that Cheney never "served the armed forces".

You said "Oh really!?" then pointed out where he called Cheney a coward.

Kutnupe is still correct that he never called anyone who "served the armed forces" a coward. He called Cheney a coward.

So you were wrong, once again. Now's the time to just man up and say you misunderstood the argument that was taking place.

LOL!!!

You are such a Troll at times...

Still doesn't answer my Question to kutnupe14 now does it...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

being correct isn't necessarily trolling :D

What does being correct have to do with you?

Top Bottom