• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hai guis, wuts goin on in this thread?

Apparently I'm not allowed to call Cheney a yellow bellied coward because he deferred the draft FIVE time. He's fine with sending American boys and girls to risk their lives in foreign lands (many with children) but he himself took a pass. Funny how before married men were eligible, he didn't worry about serving, but as soon as the law was changed to allow married men to be drafted, he started to sweat. The draft still excluded married men with children, and 9 months and two days after married men were indicated to be available for the draft, he had his first child.... and asked for a deferment, with a quickness.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Apparently I'm not allowed to call Cheney a yellow bellied coward because he deferred the draft FIVE time. He's fine with sending American boys and girls to risk their lives in foreign lands (many with children) but he himself took a pass. Funny how before married men were eligible, he didn't worry about serving, but as soon as the law was changed to allow married men to be drafted, he started to sweat. The draft still excluded married men with children, and 9 months and two days after married men were indicated to be available for the draft, he had his first child.... and asked for a deferment, with a quickness.

That reminds of how when somebody asks whats wrong with something, and i say "well Bush passed this legislation" and they say "OMG QUIT BLAMING BUSH" :D

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    That reminds of how when somebody asks whats wrong with something, and i say "well Bush passed this legislation" and they say "OMG QUIT BLAMING BUSH" :D

I think that is now becoming "Obama is such a better president than Bush"... cut me some slack. People that believe that are either on drugs, his constituents, or people that fear, as Ive heard it said "da white man gon take our welfare away".

Epic Fail!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think that is now becoming "Obama is such a better president than Bush"... cut me some slack. People that believe that are either on drugs, his constituents, or people that fear, as Ive heard it said "da white man gon take our welfare away".

Epic Fail!

Do white people on welfare, fear "da man" too? :laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Epic Fail!

Can't we all just agree that they both have their high and low points? That Bush was clearly hampered by 9/11 and Obama was clearly hampered by the fallout and policies from 9/11 and what Bush felt he had to do?

If either president had come in under peace times, or in an at least mediocre economy, I'm sure that both would have been seen as "better" presidents. :twocents:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can't we all just agree that they both have their high and low points? That Bush was clearly hampered by 9/11 and Obama was clearly hampered by the fallout and policies from 9/11 and what Bush felt he had to do?

If either president had come in under peace times, or in an at least mediocre economy, I'm sure that both would have been seen as "better" presidents. :twocents:

Right! They both suck

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011

To quote TOTAL RECALL "You are what you do. A man is defined by his actions." I think it is permissable to give each new president some wiggle room; however, when they start ruining all kinds of things... then it is safe to say that personal interests involved, not the interests of the people.

Top Bottom