• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I say they should be stripped of their badges and put in a dark alley somewhere. Just notify they guy left in the cell when and where. It'd be no different than what they did to him.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    If you're not a criminal, you have nothing to fear from cops. If you are a criminal, you deserve whatever comes to you.

I learned this on INGO.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    How do you forget about someone in a cell. A lot of people need to spend some time in a prison, along with hefty fines against them along with the DEA.

What they did amounts to torture. Where are all of the people who cry about the supposed cruel actions taken against known enemies of this country. Why are they not marching in the street about this. I hear about how unfair it is to water board a terrorist, but no big deal about an college kid who was deprived of food, water and given Illegal drugs. The same drugs that the DEA is supposed to stop.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How do you forget about someone in a cell. A lot of people need to spend some time in a prison, along with hefty fines against them along with the DEA.

What they did amounts to torture. Where are all of the people who cry about the supposed cruel actions taken against known enemies of this country. Why are they not marching in the street about this. I hear about how unfair it is to water board a terrorist, but no big deal about an college kid who was deprived of food, water and given Illegal drugs. The same drugs that the DEA is supposed to stop.

Hey, it's cool, man. Didn't you read the article? They're going to open an internal investigation. That oughta do it. I bet the investigators even get promoted for doing such a great job on solving the problem.

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    He wasn't forgotten. They knew he was in there. There is not a chance in hell that they didn't know he was in that cell. They were "teaching him a lesson". He probably sassed a guard or asked for his lawyer or something.

He "kicked and screamed as loud as he could".
    He "ripped his clothing and shoved a shred of it under the door, hoping someone would spot it and rescue him".
    He "ingested a white powder DEA agents said was left in the cell accidentally and later identified as methamphetamine".

Wow. The DEA "accidentally" left meth in the cell, too, huh? They're a crackerjack team there.

No one noticed that? The guard that finally brought him water (five days later) said "Here's the water you've been asking for." They knew.

Well, my statement was more geared towards the threads movement towards the failure that is the war on drugs, but I bet IF someone does get reprimanded, it will be because they 'failed to follow procedure' :D

I guess I won't argue too much weather it was done on purpose or not. Seems a tad ballsy.. 5 days locked in a cell without food or water.. then follow that up with releasing him so he can go tell his story to the media.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    He wasn't forgotten. They knew he was in there. There is not a chance in hell that they didn't know he was in that cell. They were "teaching him a lesson". He probably sassed a guard or asked for his lawyer or something.

He "kicked and screamed as loud as he could".
    He "ripped his clothing and shoved a shred of it under the door, hoping someone would spot it and rescue him".
    He "ingested a white powder DEA agents said was left in the cell accidentally and later identified as methamphetamine".

Wow. The DEA "accidentally" left meth in the cell, too, huh? They're a crackerjack team there.

No one noticed that? The guard that finally brought him water (five days later) said "Here's the water you've been asking for." They knew.

WOW!

If they knew he was in there they should have their teeth kicked in
    and then locked in a cell for 5 days with the same conditions.

Jimmy:xmad:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So, does one contractor do all the fed compounds, or is there a federal template? The one in Saint Jimmy's looks just like the compound on the north side of Indy.

I hope Mr. Chong receives fair compensation for this. It would seem to be a strong case a trial.

Fair compensation would be not going to prison for 5 years and having a felony on his record?

(not that I condone the DEA's actions at all.... whoever is involved should have their head on a stake...but if someone offered me 5 no food and water in exchange for 5 years in prison, I might not cause too much of a ruckus)

On the flip side... I bet he leaves the Ecstasy alone for awhile....

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Fair compensation would be not going to prison for 5 years and having a felony on his record?

(not that I condone the DEA's actions at all.... whoever is involved should have their head on a stake...but if someone offered me 5 no food and water in exchange for 5 years in prison, I might not cause too much of a ruckus)

On the flip side... I bet he leaves the Ecstasy alone for awhile....

He wasn't charged with a crime and was told he was going to released. Law enforcement simply forgot the "release" part. He suffered kidney failure. I would trade any payday for a guarantee I won't need dialysis in a few months.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Why is it that the network news kept referring to Abu Ghraib with terms such as "atrocities" for a prisoner getting a pair of panties put on his head, yet they have little to say about treatment of someone in the custody of a domestic federal agency that could have killed him?

Top Bottom