• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I won't speak for issues with electrical parts...but automotive parts ummm yeah I could certainly give an engineer or manufacturer some ways to improve some products. They should have tonwork on somenof the BS they design and put together

Mostly just tell people no or depending on the setting just nod politely at their ignorance

With major companies, the engineers do design the part, but it's the accountants and lawyers that really have the final say on what goes out the door. Not saying there are bad engineers, but the others screw it up just as bad. Look at the Colt All American 2000. Stoner had a good design, and the lawyers changed a bunch of things on it, leaving it the piece of junk it is.

From Grant Cunninigham on the CAA2k...

[FONT=&quot] .......the problem with the gun wasn’t the design; what Reed Knight & Eugene Stoner licensed to Colt worked and, from all accounts, worked well. It wasn’t until after Colt’s bean-counters and lawyers got their fingers into the thing did it emerge as the dog it truly was.[/FONT]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    “Can I drive your car”

No

“why”

It has 485 horsepower it is not the most user friendly car around it can get away from you quickly.

”I am a good driver”

I will go with you to the dealer I am sure they will give you a good trade in on your Yaris then you can have your own!

I hate when people wanna drive a car that they would never purchase.
    If you want one go spend the cash and get you own if someone is gonna wrap it around a tree it’s going to be me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    “Can I drive your car”

No

“why”

It has 485 horsepower it is not the most user friendly car around it can get away from you quickly.

”I am a good driver”

I will go with you to the dealer I am sure they will give you a good trade in on your Yaris then you can have your own!

I hate when people wanna drive a car that they would never purchase.
    If you want one go spend the cash and get you own if someone is gonna wrap it around a tree it’s going to be me.

Same with my Bikes. It was endless. There is a handful of people on this planet that I have let ride off on my scoots. A small handfull.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    But the ideas of solicalism are wonderful.
    Glad you feel that way, I need to take $50 from you to pay for my dinner.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I just respond with NO! to every question or action. Oh.. and "get off of my lawn". It is easier to back-off from a NO, than to correct the errors resulting from an immediate YES, I learned this @ work.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That's what I like about INGO. Everyone here is light years ahead of the morons blabbering on other forums. Truly a quantum leap in online discussion platforms.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I learned if my idiot brother use my car, the police would follow me around for the next week. He borrowed my dad's truck and wrecked it then was pissed when he couldn't borrow another.

There are also people I won't ride with.

Top Bottom