• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Bags, buckets, trenches, bugs and and burning....

How you going to deal with solid human waste matter if the septic or sewer systems are not working?

I keep my septic system cleaned out on a regular basis, because I don't want to deal with this crap.

For all you sewer system city folks, what you going to do with the sewers clogged and not working?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I keep my septic system cleaned out on a regular basis, because I don't want to deal with this crap.

I see what you did there....

I'm on septic, and I can't think of a reason why it would suddenly stop working. Heck it should work BETTER post SHTF, since I wouldn't be running so much water through it.

In SHTF, I could dig another hole for a pit toilet, or just extend my main line out to the storm drain. :poop::whistle:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Well I guess I will roll it into little balls....

***If you get the reference good for you, if you don't you must have an office job.***

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    He who writes on :poop: house walls, rolls his :poop: into little balls...

Those that read these words of wit eat those little balls of :poop:..

That has been on every port-a-john on every construction site around the world.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Bags, buckets, trenches, bugs and and burning....

How you going to deal with solid human waste matter if the septic or sewer systems are not working?

For all you sewer system city folks, what you going to do with the sewers clogged and not working?

You should try a few methoods and take pictures and put it in the review section :D

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I have seriously been considering building a good old fashion outhouse out of treated lumber. I've seen a few that people had as part of their landscaping setup. If anybody asks about it I'll just tell them I'm getting a little nostalgic. I won't tell them about the bags of lime that are stashed away.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have seriously been considering building a good old fashion outhouse out of treated lumber. I've seen a few that people had as part of their landscaping setup. If anybody asks about it I'll just tell them I'm getting a little nostalgic. I won't tell them about the bags of lime that are stashed away.

I know someone that did this for their church way out in the sticks on Kansas and it works great for them. When they have to dump it they just drag it to the cornfield and dump it.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    He who writes on :poop: house walls, rolls his :poop: into little balls...

Those that read these words of wit eat those little balls of :poop:..

That has been on every port-a-john on every construction site around the world.

I prefer the poem "Behind the Door" which is scratched into the marble of the ground floor men's room of the Sullivan County Courthouse. As far as I know it has been there at least since the 90's.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Steps for waste removal

1. 50 gal drum
    2. poo
    3. diesel fuel
    4. box of matches
    5. stand upwind