• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    With the oil filter adapters, Bubba shoots it a few times and giggles at thinking he's doing something no one else has thought of, then trashes the used filter and keeps a few unmodified filters around "just in case." But the ones I've been seeing are something Bubba will keep around because hey, it's a nice suppressor and why should he pay $500 for something that he can legally buy for a hundred bucks and is easy to make work. And someone who knows Bubba has it, like an angry ex, tells the law and suddenly Bubba is a felon. All because "they couldn't sell it if it wasn't legal." Even better is when the BATFE decides the company is selling suppressors and seizes the business records and Bubba is now in their sights.

I've only ever heard of the oil filter ones, I'm not on FB.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I wonder how many gangsters and their ilk are federally prosecuted and their inventory stolen?

How about we send these goons next door and start cleaning up the rampant possession by felons in IL?
    I guess closing down a Ft Wayne FFL is going to be better for the children

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    I wonder how many gangsters and their ilk are federally prosecuted and their inventory stolen?

I remember only 2 in Chi-town that got nabbed for those stupid Chinese G 18 switches. Who needs that except to spray and prey upon other gangsters? Goofballs!

Personally I'd love one. Looks fun.

Actually now I wonder. Are those things legally considered machine guns, as parts designed to convert a semi?
    What would happen if I bought one, considering I don't own a Glock?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Now maybe we will see the bump stock ban get challenged as actual law since congress didn't pass it. If fact what about it being ex post facto law?

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Personally I'd love one. Looks fun.

Actually now I wonder. Are those things legally considered machine guns, as parts designed to convert a semi?
    What would happen if I bought one, considering I don't own a Glock?

I'm pretty sure the switch is considered a machine gun so it would be illegal to own.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    comey.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    How about we send these goons next door and start cleaning up the rampant possession by felons in IL?
    I guess closing down a Ft Wayne FFL is going to be better for the children

A convictions a conviction, it's much safer to go after guys like this versus actual criminals.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I guess the moral of the story is that we should follow the law.

Which law? You follow all of them? There are thousands of gun laws alone. Are you sure you're not breaking them? What about regulations that are not laws but enforced like them? What about the ones that contradict themselves?

When the US congress passes a law outlawing all guns of any sort and it is duly signed by the president, are you going to comply with that law? Even when each and every one of those laws violate the very organizing document that governmental authority is based on?

It's easy to say "just follow the law," but it really isn't as simple as that.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I guess the moral of the story is that we should follow the law.

Do you even know what is and is not illegal? If you did, you couldn't say that with a straight face.

Are you on any medication you could potentially be addicted to, yet answered no on question C of a 4473? If so, you're a felon.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Which law? You follow all of them? There are thousands of gun laws alone. Are you sure you're not breaking them? What about regulations that are not laws but enforced like them? What about the ones that contradict themselves?

When the US congress passes a law outlawing all guns of any sort and it is duly signed by the president, are you going to comply with that law? Even when each and every one of those laws violate the very organizing document that governmental authority is based on?

It's easy to say "just follow the law," but it really isn't as simple as that.

Not me! I break laws all the time!! The law of gravity and thermodynamics, the law of Bernoulli's, Ohm's law, Coulomb's law, Stefan's law, Hooke's law, etc.
    The only law I am in compliance with is the law of consvation of energy - ain't nothing happening with me!

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Not me! I break laws all the time!! The law of gravity and thermodynamics, the law of Bernoulli's, Ohm's law, Coulomb's law, Stefan's law, Hooke's law, etc.
    The only law I am in compliance with is the law of consvation of energy - ain't nothing happening with me!

You Sir are a Mans Man, How fast must one run to break The Law.of Gravity?......

[video=youtube_share;1Ndi-Sr-FRA]https://youtu.be/1Ndi-Sr-FRA[/video]

Top Bottom