• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another reminder of the attitude "what .gov doesnt know wont hurt them.(me) " Just remember that just because they dont know about it NOW, doesnt mean it wont come back to bite you in the butt if an unrelated incident causes .gov (state or federal) to come snooping around your AO. I recall another INGOer being visited by Johnny Law for other reasons who discovered some of them there "dont know/wont hurt" items existed... and suddenly they (.gov) DID know about them and it DID hurt them (INGOer).

Whether its illegal guns, parts, bumpstocks, sears, 3rd hole lowers, drugs, moonshine stills, mattresses without tags, lawn darts, lighters without the safeties, etc., it CAN come back to bite you unexpectedly.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Another reminder of the attitude "what .gov doesnt know wont hurt them.(me) " Just remember that just because they dont know about it NOW, doesnt mean it wont come back to bite you in the butt if an unrelated incident causes .gov (state or federal) to come snooping around your AO. I recall another INGOer being visited by Johnny Law for other reasons who discovered some of them there "dont know/wont hurt" items existed... and suddenly they (.gov) DID know about them and it DID hurt them (INGOer).

Whether its illegal guns, parts, bumpstocks, sears, 3rd hole lowers, drugs, moonshine stills, mattresses without tags, lawn darts, lighters without the safeties, etc., it CAN come back to bite you unexpectedly.
    Ok, all that being said Jarts are awesome.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Surveillance is what will kill us.

Top Bottom