• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Incompetent and incapable. I said both above. Semantics, quibble, quibble.

Her breathing would indicate her adrenaline was out of control. Also somehow she managed to miss a large, close target - twice. That would indicate her adrenaline was out of control. It isn't that easy to miss that badly. That may indicate a lack of seasoning, or not, but my opinion leans to a lack of seasoning. I don't mean duty years, I mean prior exposure to stressful situations and successfully navigating them.
    I would not want to be in a situation where my life was dependent on her capabilities and competence.

Anyhow I'm guessing the courts will be involved in this.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The deputy involved was cleared of doing anything wrong immediately. However then the department looked at the evidence and said she violated "criminal process/arrest" policy but would not say how she violated it. She was given counseling and remedial training and will soon resume her regular duties. So all is good/happy/fine there. The Greenville News has submitted a Freedom Of Information Act request to try to get the information.

Meanwhile the mother has undergone more than 10 medical procedures while trying to recover but she is alive.

Top Bottom