Dick's won't sell .22LR unless you're 21??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sabreur

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    after i got out of basic training in 2007, i purchased a glock 21 from a family friend and i went to buy ammo for it and they said no. at the time i had no clue of the 21 rule. then i thought to myself, "i can serve my country, which i ended up doing 5 months later" but i cant buy .45 ammo. seems to me they need to throw that law out :ar15:
    That they do. I'm not counting on it though... If you have served in our military, I'm pretty darn sure you're mature enough to handle a weapon. :rolleyes:

I'd go somewhere else.
    Yes sir! I went to Wally World and had no problem. The cashier asked if it was for a handgun, I said no, and that was it. I'll just go there in the future.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    You got further than I did, the Dicks in Bloomington wouldn't even send a person over to get it from behind the counter; so I was content to take my business elsewhere.

I feel ya on that one. Lived in bloomington for 4 years and dicks was within walking distance from my apartment. One night I wanted to see just how long I could wait for some help to prove a point to my friend not to buy there. I asked the cashiers to send someone back 3 times and stood back there and was being as obvious as i could.i got someone to ask if they could help me after... wait for it........ 47 minutes! Needless to say being a couple broke college students we sometimes had a lot of extra time on our hands lol. But once i did get a sales associate to ask me if i needed anything i spent the next 30 minutes having him get just about every shotgun down for me to look at lol then left. :D

My point? Dick's is full of just that... dicks. Unless you have to shop there, go give some local companies your business. Because most of small local businesses care about their customers.

Top Bottom