• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Surely pure incompetence on the part of the Iranians, correct? Any possible motive/ gain from doing it?

Maybe canadians were intelligence/CIA cooperatives?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Surely pure incompetence on the part of the Iranians, correct? Any possible motive/ gain from doing it?

Maybe canadians were intelligence/CIA cooperatives?

Or maybe they were so completely and utterly terrified, they were shooting at anything that moved.

This isn't quite like with the Ukraine, where the motive there involved 144bil in sanctions against Russia.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    They were very wise in coming forward and admitting error. Remember when the Soviets shot down a commercial jet liner in 1983. They tried denial for a while before admitting the truth.

This way we can get through the public outrage and somewhat diminish it with honesty. Although from what I have read most of the passengers were Iranian and this may well cause them some serious internal turmoil.

Regards,

Doug

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They were very wise in coming forward and admitting error. Remember when the Soviets shot down a commercial jet liner in 1983. They tried denial for a while before admitting the truth.

This way we can get through the public outrage and somewhat diminish it with honesty. Although from what I have read most of the passengers were Iranian and this may well cause them some serious internal turmoil.

Regards,

Doug

Been a bad week for Iran.

First they lose their hero general and 9 of his groupies.
    Second, 56 were killed during his funeral.
    Third, 176 were killed by downing that airliner.
    Forth, a bus lost its brakes a flew into a ravine killing 19.

Their series of bad luck is becoming incredible.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Unfortunately for the airplane, the Fog of War strikes again.
    In the movies, everyone has all the information, and communications work perfectly, everyone can contact everyone.
    In reality, the man on point has very little info, and has a hard time getting hold of someone with the right info.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Been a bad week for Iran.

First they lose their hero general and 9 of his groupies.
    Second, 56 were killed during his funeral.
    Third, 176 were killed by downing that airliner.
    Forth, a bus lost its brakes a flew into a ravine killing 19.

Their series of bad luck is becoming incredible.
    Trump is to blame for all of this. Even the bus flying into the ravine. I think it was a collective suicide because they just could'nt handle what Trump had done.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Read between the lines, it isn't about that. It's about subtly suggesting Iran attacks her political rival.

Reading between the lines? I would not want that standard used against me. And that’s the standard used as a basis to say that the transcript of the conversation between Trump and the Ukrainian president is evidence of quid pro quo.

I don’t like Omar any more than anyone else here. But c’mon. How about some consistency? The reach is saying that the statement I quoted has to mean she’s giving Iran advice.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    qIF9ohv.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My nephew sent me some unclassified information which I'm surprised it didn't make main stream news.

It stated that from Dec 27- Jan 8 Iran fired a combination of 50 rockets and missiles at American troops in Iraq. Soleimani was behind these attacks. Why did our national news media seem to leave this out? Did anyone see this on any major news outlet?

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    My nephew sent me some unclassified information which I'm surprised it didn't make main stream news.

It stated that from Dec 27- Jan 8 Iran fired a combination of 50 rockets and missiles at American troops in Iraq. Soleimani was behind these attacks. Why did our national news media seem to leave this out? Did anyone see this on any major news outlet?

Nope. That's kind of a big deal. Funny how these facts get omitted from the liberal news.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Ive been telling people this too that seem shocked our troops are under attack. Rockets are fired at our bases all of the time.
    Trump found the source. Cut its head off

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

If this is accurate then Congress should’ve been aware of this as well.

It could’ve been highly plausible that Soleimani was behind coordinated rocket attacks and the subsequent attack on the US embassy.

If that’s the case then Soleimani was a legitimate target.

IMO he was already a legitimate target for his past involvement in the killing and maiming of American troops.

Top Bottom